Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: itsmylifeboss

iss hotty ka pic hona bhi zaroori hai dostt๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hayyyeee mein marjawaann!!!! Fits perfectly๐Ÿ˜

mujhe koi farq nahi parta...i like this Angry young man๐Ÿ˜ณ...my zaalim singh khurana!
my avatar speaks for itself ๐Ÿ˜›
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zeynab111

mujhe koi farq nahi parta...i like this Angry young man๐Ÿ˜ณ...my zaalim singh khurana!

yaar iss maan singh khurana ko toh bahoot sare nick names hai
zalim singh khurana๐Ÿ˜‰
dust danav๐Ÿ˜‰
babaji๐Ÿ˜†
baba maan singh khuranaEmbarrassed
dhust dhust dhanav๐Ÿ˜‰
DD
DDD๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by itsmylifeboss - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

mujhe bhi passand hai my maan sing ji bade handsome sandsome lag rahe ho๐Ÿ˜‰
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SUR-
Elder sister of Geet...completely opposite of Geet...She loves everyone...But never shows it...In fact, doesnt know how to show it...In some ways, traditional & in some ways, a girl of modern thoughts...For eg. She doesnt believe in God...as she thinks that God cant do anything & he can only sit & see...(she was a believer of God...b4 her both parents died...leaving Geet & her behind)...Very practical thinking person...She can do anything for Geet...& her lovd ones...Strictly against the institution of marriage...She has her own set of morals & rules in her life which is completely different from normal person...But loves her loved ones...& thus, never enforces her morals & views on them...as she doesnt wanna hurt them...(OK...I HOPE THIS IS FINE...I wanted to speak more But i think this is enough for u all 2 understand the character...YES????OR...NO?????????plz...voice ur opinion...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
OK...i know this one is a hatke character...But i wanted to try...it out...just...Hope it is fine...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 9staroneserials

SUR-
Elder sister of Geet...completely opposite of Geet...She loves everyone...But never shows it...In fact, doesnt know how to show it...In some ways, traditional & in some ways, a girl of modern thoughts...For eg. She doesnt believe in God...as she thinks that God cant do anything & he can only sit & see...(she was a believer of God...b4 her both parents died...leaving Geet & her behind)...Very practical thinking person...She can do anything for Geet...& her lovd ones...Strictly against the institution of marriage...She has her own set of morals & rules in her life which is completely different from normal person...But loves her loved ones...& thus, never enforces her morals & views on them...as she doesnt wanna hurt them...(OK...I HOPE THIS IS FINE...I wanted to speak more But i think this is enough for u all 2 understand the character...YES????OR...NO?????????plz...voice ur opinion...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

wow what a choice of name SUR hayeee both r related with name also
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Meera Handa...

Younger sister of Geet who shares an awesome and very beautiful relationship with her. They are more like best friends rather than sisters who share even the deepest of all secrets with each other.

Edited by zahra15 - 12 years ago
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 9staroneserials

SUR-

woww really a hatkee character yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
plss send pic of her tooo
wanna see this hilter didi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: abinash079

wow what a choice of name SUR hayeee both r related with name also

thanks...I wanted to give it an angle of strong sisters love too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

MAAn SIngh Khurana: An Arrogant and quiet business tycoon of all India. He hates women. Likes to keep to himself and doesn't talk much.  Doesn't believe in love at all anymore.  THose feelings he once believed in , died along with the person named Maan.  He is just known as the MAAN SINGH KHURANA.  But what happens when some particular girl comes knocking into his life to turn him back to Maan, whether he likes it or not?

Awsum๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
luv u maan๐Ÿ˜ญ