venus thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Anand - For once I thought that they are doing publicity of some author I have never heard of, but now I realize that he is a part of show...it is highly likely that its Abhi...now that Simran has a book of Anand, she will appreciate it, love it and once again will be his admirer (Abhi)...πŸ˜†

Sia is Simran's real Aastha, I think someone in the forum said it right, that Si is for Simran and A is Abhi in SiA's name......Ajai Sinha is like that, when it comes to giving names to his characters..😲

I dont know what happened with Chavi (Ria's daughter in USA) , but neither Divya or Sia has any relation to Manas or Ria otherwise Sid must have mentioned it as he was living with his father for so long..

Can't see why Divya has so much similarity with Simran, may be director is confusing the viewers or in all these 18 years, Abhi messed up again with someone, may be a very very short term relationship πŸ˜‰.....Abhi IS like that..

Also they never mention about Dr. Dalal, her adopted daughter and Samar (Anandi's son)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran0493 thumbnail
This is goin to be so good. Sia as Astha. When is she comin on the show?
RikNik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope the character of SIA matches up to that of Simran atleast in looks and ideals i.e. if she is the real Astha. Niki continues to rule the roost even after the leap. Kudos to her performance.
venus thumbnail

I agree, with all the new characters in the show, I don't get the same old feeling of Astitva, they could have introduced better actors..I hope Sia does perform like Simran..

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

venus, great thoughts...Ya, i too am wondering how and why is Divya having a similarity with Simran if Sia is supposed to be Simran's daughter...Anyway, let's wait and see.

I hope they will show Abhi after the leap this week. My hands are already itching to run over my keyboard to type that updateπŸ˜›

venus thumbnail

Yes Sree, and I am desperatly waiting to read that update πŸ˜‰, as here I get to see 1 day old episode..I have been reading your updates and mails for long, and I must say that you are doing a great job here...well done πŸ‘

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venus

I dont know what happened with Chavi (Ria's daughter in USA) , but neither Divya or Sia has any relation to Manas or Ria otherwise Sid must have mentioned it as he was living with his father for so long..

if its abhi's kid and not simran's then there would not be any "genetically ordained" similarity with simran...

again, don't agree - their could be loads of reasons sid hasn't mentioned it...

Also they never mention about Dr. Dalal, her adopted daughter and Samar (Anandi's son)

dr.dalals kid would be mature - don't know anything abt dr.dalal adopting - is this an old story?

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What Abhi Is Finally Shown In Promo... Cool!!!! But In US We Have To Wait So Long. But Sree Ur update are life saving items 😳
~Rubz~ thumbnail

u kwn i sed it for sure to everyoen da anand is abhi and sia gonan eb the real aastha

ohh cool wot wiv diyya and soo much simlarities with simran??