Sympathy for Soniya when she fell!!

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys, i know i am a very pro soniya fan but i really really hate ayush for doing that to her, and i just watched the episode where he arrives at his wedding and tells his parents that he got married to Cowya, and im so sure that Cowya just had to show up with manglasutra and sindoor on, as if Soniya would not have had a harder time accepting that her fiance is a complete and utter moron!!!!!

I just want Soniya to feel better and pretend like nothing ever happened, i am really hating the show now, there is no use watching it if Soniya is not gonna be with ayush, but then again hes an idiot and she deserves better.

Now if I was the writer of the show, i would never have let Cowya marry that retard but now that he has, i would have made it look like a dream sequence just to scare my audience, but now that Soniya has fainted it would be a pretty cool twist if she was pregnant with his child, then that Cowya would feel really bad.

Although Soniya is an innocent girl and would never have fooled around with ayush before marriage, it would still be interesting how that would be recieved in the audience.

Well i dont know about you guys but when i saw Cowya walking in and almost tears in her eyes i wanted to just scream, she acted that scene so badly, as if she really felt sorry for Soniya, if she really felt sorry about Soniya, she NEVER would have let Ayush talk her into marrying him, and if she really felt bad for Soniya, she would have insisted on talking about it when things were thought out with a more reasonable mindstate, but NO she agreed becasue she is that easy.

Sorry for the Cowya comments, my blood is boiling everytime i see her on the screen, she makes me feel sick.

Thanks for listening.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkdisha thumbnail

ayush is stupid and so is that....cowya i cant stand her i hope she leaves the show soon

***Edited by moderator due to profanity***

Jessi 😡

Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago
glamour_girl thumbnail

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U DKDISHA COWVYA IS A MASSIVE.....**

***edited by moderator due to profanity***

Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago
ShaRmiLi`BiJLi thumbnail
lol my God .. but da way Kaviya DRESSED UP n all 2 go 2 Soniya'z 'wedding' .. when she KNEW dere wud be NO WEDDING cuz of her!! .. waz realli stupid .. i felt lyk smackin' er 4 dat 😃 .. aankhon mein MAGAARMACH k ansoo .. aur .. upaar se ITNI TAYAARI .. daimmm!
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ayush is so stupid! If he really loved Soniya he won't have married Kavya! It's good that he got played by Soniya when he asked her to marry her and she said no! Go Sonya!
beauty_angel thumbnail
I think ayush done too wrong if he is like this then how would his future be.
glamour_girl thumbnail
Ayush has done wrong but I hate that Cowvya If I say anything about that cow it will be known as profanity but te truth Is she is a big pain in the drama!