essar1026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I think Divya might not be Astha after all. Maybe it is Sia who is the lost Astha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

essar1026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think I know how the story is going to proceed...

Sia's grandmom, just before she dies, will tell Sia that Sia was not her real grandkid, and she was in fact given to her by someone else.....Then Sia will check police records and find that she could be the kidnapped Astha.

Then she will come to India and stay with Urmila....

Is my imgaination running suitably wild??πŸ˜‰

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: essar1026

I think I know how the story is going to proceed...

Sia's grandmom, just before she dies, will tell Sia that Sia was not her real grandkid, and she was in fact given to her by someone else.....Then Sia will check police records and find that she could be the kidnapped Astha.

Then she will come to India and stay with Urmila....

Is my imgaination running suitably wild??πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pretty good going, Essar!!... lolzzzzz ..

Why do you want her to stay with Urmila?? So she and Sidhu can fall in luv?😳 Naughty....

How about this: Sidhu falls in love with Sia (Just a thought: what will THEY name their kids?? Sidha and Sadha??πŸ˜†) ... anyway, then Sia forces Siddhant to marry Aastha (since Sia has an IQ of 420 like her mum, and remembers the time in her childhood when she tied a Rakhi to Sonu and is stricken with guilt for falling in luv with himπŸ˜›) .. then Sid and Aastha have a kid (lets call her Aasid (acid)πŸ˜‰) and Aastha dies before she can complete her MBBS (or maybe BECOS of the MBBS.. she can't take the pressure..πŸ˜•) and Sia agrees to bring up Aasid single-handedly since she had had an accident and cannot conceive... and everyone pressurises Sidhu to forget the past and marry Sia .. BUT!! poor fellow still has that rakhi😭 and he walks away forever rather than commit such a sin... howzzat!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Astitva all over again.... with the perfect excuse to spill over into the third generation!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

queenbee, your brain is working too fast😊

Great thinking....coolπŸ‘