chillyflakes thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Just wondering......if the makers of the serial propose to pair Sid and Aastha together......they will kind of repeat the Simran and Abhi thing once again!

Sid and Aastha have / should have an age difference of almost 10 years or more.....its pretty strange, that they are such good buddies! Aastha is supposed to be 17 years of age (that is very clear, as the leap is of 18 years) and Sid would be around 27 atleast!

Its not uncommon to fall in love with someone who is much elder to you, but it is pretty rare that you are best friends with someone who is almost a decade or more elder than you! And that too if one of them is a Doctor and the other is still in High School!

Also, Astitva shows Sid and Aastha as being very close to each other, but how is that possible when Sonu left for the US when he was just 10 or 12 and returned so many years later? When did they pally up so much? Little confusing!

But, all said and done, Sid and Aastha do make a very cute couple, I am not talking about the actors (I personally like Sid better than Aastha, she is very pretty, but her acting skills leave much to be desired), but the characters of Sid and Aastha seem to be made for each other.....Sid is the staid, mature, serene, caring, responsible guy and Aastha is the bang opposite, vivacious, immature, spontaneous, careless and emotional!

When I saw Astitva after the introuduction of the new generation, I thought that it was Sid who has a soft spot for Aastha and that she is completely unaware of his feelings, but after seeing the Holi episode, its actually Aastha who has a huge crush on Sid.

I think that Sid is kind of aware of Aastha's feelings for him, but he just brushes them off as a teenage infatuation. If you remember the episode, where Sid forgets Aastha at the Hospital, and then goes to pick her up late at night, when they drive back home and Sid asks Aastha why did she keep waiting at the Hospital for which she replies that because Sid had asked her to do so, he smiles and thinks to himself, ''Itna Bharosa hai mujhpar?'' That shows he is not clueless about Aastha's crush on him!

I am sure the makers of the serial are proposing to show some kind of a love triangle between Sid, Aastha and Divya.....

My two bits!

CF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

they showed victor friend of sid as divya's fiancee