Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fairy17

Omg Shizzz that's EXACTLY what I think...the 'bf/gf" thing totally annoys me...what IS that relationship..you hanging out with smone..."being in a relationship" with them..I mean for me..that relationship is NOTHING..I dnt have a proper definition of it..for me, if you're in a relationship, you're in it forever..there's no trial periods, etc -__- if you like someone and wanna be with them..make sure it's to the point where they ARE the ONLY one...until your last breath..otherwise wth...this bf/gf is so *No offence to anyone* this topic really pisses me off..

finally someone who understand me, to me there can be only two relations with a guy - fiance or husband - thats it yaar. boyfriend holds not value, its only raise dirt on your own persona!😕
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meepha

Bilkul bongi baat hai!!I woudn't have minded Ashar's behaviour with Khirid if he had made a mental note that its possible that Khirad is not liking the friendship between Sarah & him,hence he'll try avoiding Sarah.Contrary to this,he's actually doubting Khirid.

Senseless si baat hai.
Yaah tou khud dosti khattam karta,phir bolta!!

Ashar ke double standards😕

Lamba sa lecture dia tha kal raat bhi maine is baat pe
dkjhfiuhgsiugfgf his double standards...ufff!!
Larke bhi na
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@all
Lemme know if we r using both,or the CC only or At right now?
Mujhe left out nahi rehna

@shiza & Fariha

i know,right!!!
I hate bf/gf ka topic!!
most of my acquaintances seem so happy "yayae,i have a bf" nd m like "right,next month ull b crying he broke my heart"🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

finally someone who understand me, to me there can be only two relations with a guy - fiance or husband - thats it yaar. boyfriend holds not value, its only raise dirt on your own persona!😕

Fiance bhi tab jab you're actuall serious and are looking fwd to be with that person *not including those people who do it just so they're with somone and if they're not compatible, tor dete hain mangni*🥱
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
lets use CC, too much diversion of topics which are not related to humsafar.

COME TO CC everyone. i;m going there!!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyy shiza,fariha,muneefah,sana maha zumi :)

fariha,congrats u r fre now:D& yaa pm me the link to ur discussion thread,,

jst watched episode 8 nd 9...
Leap kb ayega :|
OnlyHope thumbnail
Meeph, Idk, you guys decide..but we'll make sure to keep this AT for humsafar-related discussion...wahan I'm sure as soon as we start talking, baton se batein nikal ayengi 🤣Arghh the bf/gf thing...I don't even see the "love" part in there...kyunke love hota hi nahi hai I hold no phd in this stuff, but ughhh it annoys me so much when people treat LOVE as sucha mediocre thing...everytime your heart skips a beat for ANYONE isn't love :/
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
fari and anam, come to cc meeph and me are there :)
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys, feel free to talk about whatever u want i dont care, but i remember saher previously also said to stick on topic, otherwise it'll be closed, and so, since the past s AT's we kinda have been off-topic..