Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
fariii πŸ€— YAY your doneee :) thats greatt. so we are all free except amna !πŸ˜†

hw did you exam go?
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Sana, I think I should just do what you and Iqra suggested me...open a Humsafar CC so we can chat away πŸ₯³

i second this notion, we do spammm alot here and i love talking to you but sometimes on other stuff than humsafar lets open a cc in the chat clubs forum!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg Shizzz that's EXACTLY what I think...the 'bf/gf" thing totally annoys me...what IS that relationship..you hanging out with smone..."being in a relationship" with them..I mean for me..that relationship is NOTHING..I dnt have a proper definition of it..for me, if you're in a relationship, you're in it forever..there's no trial periods, etc -__- if you like someone and wanna be with them..make sure it's to the point where they ARE the ONLY one...until your last breath..otherwise wth...this bf/gf is so *No offence to anyone* this topic really pisses me off..
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Back to humsafar-Khizar sucksπŸ˜›

πŸ˜† & sara,fareeda,and saras mum also!😡
πŸ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bilkul bongi baat hai!!I woudn't have minded Ashar's behaviour with Khirid if he had made a mental note that its possible that Khirad is not liking the friendship between Sarah & him,hence he'll try avoiding Sarah.Contrary to this,he's actually doubting Khirid.

Senseless si baat hai.
Yaah tou khud dosti khattam karta,phir bolta!!

Ashar ke double standardsπŸ˜•
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

5 projects? aww all the best jani :) web designing, i always wanted to take a creative course, shayad video editing mein kuch course karoon in summer! lets see

&& i'm sure you saw the akash guy wala promo, theres another guy udayveer, manyata and him have great chemistry and even the story is good.

I love Desiging and etc stuff but now grrr m hating it.Itny sab projects at a time aa gai sab sy chid ho gai.You are already an amazing VM maker u ko koi prob nhi hogi in course.
I dont know their names yar But the siggy u posted ye waly nhi thy
OnlyHope thumbnail

i second this notion, we do spammm alot here and i love talking to you but sometimes on other stuff than humsafar lets open a cc in the chat clubs forum!

Turns out, I've already started one way back..but no one came there..now we should just make it a point that if we wanna talk about something else, we should go there 😳
Here's the link:
OnlyHope thumbnail

fariii πŸ€— YAY your doneee :) thats greatt. so we are all free except amna !πŸ˜†

hw did you exam go?

πŸ€— went GREAT according to me!πŸ˜† professor ka nahi pata
OnlyHope thumbnail
Chalo sab shift hojao wahan...agar roz attendance lagwane nahi aye to I'll flood your inboxes πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† *I'm not so mean* 😳
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello to all jo abhi abhi aai:p
Hey fariha sana and ana
@Sana We need one more spolier please😳 Hospital scene likh sakti ho please