Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: meepha

Mah,i left it after nupurs death and joined it once she re joined the new drama!r u guys following hitler didi!nupurs new play! I dont like it much:0

i stopped after knowing rishi, the kid who looks like her brother is her to be love -interest! PLEASEE. though on the contrary the show is a good message for many. that man are not the only breadwinners - women can be also when need be!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shiza,we are alike in many ways:p
Aajpata chala

Even i dont like ot cx of the same reason
rishi cant act!:(
Killing it 4 us;)
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Ahahahahha true!
Yaar actually all my cousins whonr studying medicine r so freaking retarded!they dont come at any party nd stuff tou i assumed med life is boring:0
Sorry abt that!
Ahahahah,good one!
I see,u need a mayankish guy then;)
We all do!also i have heard unromantic guys make the best husbands but not lovers;) i agree partially! What do u say?:P

I am in a full discussion mood today;)

see i'm a good daughter but i live my life also, i don't like rules, but i don't either break my parents trust or anything, i know my limits! & no need to apologize, many say the same except when they meet me!😆

Not a total mayankish - he can have aspects of asher also except for the double standards!😡 Pleasee thats so not true, unromantic guys are more romantic, because they are so real with their feelings and don't show off - i don;t know how to explain it, but they love in a sober way that its more endearing whilst those who consider themselves romantics are failure at romance because materialized things don't play out a persons feelings, its the unspoken words and gestures.

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

maha.
yeah weather is changing also! & nice what kind of project?

the show is interesting, except we are still not clear who the guy lead is, there is one lead who sizzles and the other fizzles so i'm just waiting to see which guy is the lead, if its the looser than i will stop watching, he has no chemistry with the girl!😕

aik nhi hy yar 5 projects hain.aj kal working on a website koi sochy BBA main website desiging ka kya kaam hmary uni waly pagal ho gia hian 😆
Hmm actually main ny uska promo dekha and Girl and guy good looking nhi lagy toh chor diya 😆😆
Meeph thumbnail

see i'm a good daughter but i live my life also, i don't like rules, but i don't either break my parents trust or anything, i know my limits! & no need to apologize, many say the same except when they meet me!😆
Same ere.Yaar i dont know abt others,but my parents have never never doubted me...I just tell em where m going,and they r okay with it😊
Not a total mayankish - he can have aspects of asher also except for the double standards!😡

Dont even remind me about it😡
Pleasee thats so not true, unromantic guys are more romantic, because they are so real with their feelings and don't show off - i don;t know how to explain it, but they love in a sober way that its more endearing whilst those who consider themselves romantics are failure at romance because materialized things don't play out a persons feelings, its the unspoken words and gestures.
same..Thats y i said i agree with this unromantic guys make the best husbands👍🏼

So now,ur take on Love or arranged marriages!!

I want a total arrange marriage😉 & i can get to know him after engagement😆
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
5 projects? aww all the best jani :) web designing, i always wanted to take a creative course, shayad video editing mein kuch course karoon in summer! lets see

&& i'm sure you saw the akash guy wala promo, theres another guy udayveer, manyata and him have great chemistry and even the story is good.

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
muneefa, no yaar, unromantic guys make best husband and are romantic also!! i have seen it in my family!😆

& hmm i don't know both are okay as long as my parents are happy. though i like arranged more because you have this new relationship attached to you now and you have to adjust and learn to understand the other person and live through him, whilst in love - you already know and understand the guy - !!

i prefer arranged but i don't mind either!
Meeph thumbnail
Shiza,how come ur pov's r so different than all my cousins living in Canada😕 i am totally proud of you😆
My canadians cousins r so YO🥱
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
maha is this the couple u saw in the promo?

Meeph thumbnail

i prefer arranged but i don't mind either!

In my family,all love marriages ended up in a disaster so i have kinda stopped believing in em.

😆 +i dont wanna fall in love get married and figure out that he's a loser:P
i would leave that to my parents😉