Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wohi tooo Shiz...Khizar Sara jaise thay..woh sab baad mein aaya...sabse pehli baat HOW could he question her...this ego is SO annoying...yaar zindagi mein kahin nahi..per is ek rishte mein to insaaf karo...husband-wife..EK hone wala rishta...how can you make that double standards...arghhhYaar...I would never go against him, if my husband was like that *God forbid, I can't imagine that life again*, but still...husband ko koi kabhi kyun nahi samjhata.. I even tell my mom..why do girls always get lectured on marriage..relationships,etc..why not guys..like NEVER
OnlyHope thumbnail
I sleep in shalwar kameez too šŸ˜† dad ke hote hue I don't feel comfy in anything else šŸ˜† unless I wear a bariii si chadar and look like an amma of some sort :$
Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Bingo, Shiz!! Damn, that went right through to the heart...I FELT it..
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
if asher wanted to question, khirads friendship, he should looked within first :(

i dunno i feel like we are never equals in any relation, and will never be, thats like some unspoken rule of life - at least in our society. i only wish to be treated equally in a relationship, that i have to keep till my last breath. i won't say its my right, because in a way i know its not - but its my wish to have a lifepartner who takes me to be a equal .
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
im so pissed off at Farida... i feel like having this title for the next AT:

Teri Maa kii... :X :X :X

šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
OnlyHope thumbnail
I completely agree with you Shiz...haq se maangna nahi hota..but shouldn't everyone just know..ke let's treat this special person equally like myself..like us rishte mein jo aapke saath hamesha rahega..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Reenoo..I read my own name first..I was like oye maine is ka kya bigaara hai šŸ˜† and go ahead..yehi title rakhna next AT ka šŸ˜†
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenoo.

Guyss support Humsafar heree:

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/9343/humsafar-heres-what-the-noise-is-about/

what they say won't change the fact that humsafar is a world -wide phenomena, so let a few vent their fustration pay no heed reeno :) they have their opinion we have ours, they don't have to match.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
chod do anchal zamana kya kahega :PšŸ˜†