Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
so that makes asher a pure hypocrite for going against his own words of being a modern era man?i thought he was against the idea of having a wife in a chaddar -_- damn, sometimes i want to strangle him for shattering my ideal image of him.

why can't men stick to their words?

i think asher's double standards were baseless, doesn't matter if a friendship is old or new, its a friendship and you can't compare it with anyone else or raise fingers upon it when it suits you.😕
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
i feel so out of loop in this moderator talk :$ what is a moderator.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
PS, Shiz..I saw the friendship topic, just busy in a meeting so I'm here and there -__-
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
its fine fari, i presumed you were occupied with something, you have a exam tom, you have a right to be busy😆
OnlyHope thumbnail

Non-academic meeting 😆

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

so that makes asher a pure hypocrite for going against his own words of being a modern era boy?i thought he was against the idea of having a wife in a chaddar -_- damn, sometimes i want to strangle him for shattering my ideal image of him.

why can't men stick to their words?

i think asher's double standards were baseless, doesn't matter if a friendship is old or new, its a friendship and you can't compare it with anyone else or raise fingers upon it when it suits you.😕

It's men's nature it's not only asher, we thought he was out of the ordinary but he is ordinary !!! Nothing more then that!

lonelyshadow thumbnail
@shiz: See i'm a coolbie i can sticky my own posts only(in my forum) And moderator can sticky anyone's post, they can give warnings to spammer/offenders, close the topic, garbage topics and keep the whole forum clean :) Get it?
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Guys i'm out, have to give the invites :)
Bye, see ya all later!

@shiz: Consider making a VM on this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYTeEKGB1zM
Even i'm thinking of making one, but you'll be better, tell me if this inspires you! I'll stop working on the project!

OnlyHope thumbnail
Okay DONE with the meeting!
Omg...this topic..don't get me started..I know you girls will start hating me for talking like this about Ashar...but seriously, double standards man...Khirad is sucha sweetheart for just saying oh I don't mind since aapki aur Sara ki bachpan ki dosti hai..Heck..bachpan or 2 days...dosti is dosti... sure Khizer had bad intentions..but the 1st ever thing that happened BEFORE anything else was that Ashar got insecure of Khizer...WHY!? No dosti allowed for dear wifey?!
OnlyHope thumbnail

Amnaaa ja rahi ho :( byeee...see you kal! :)

Shiz, you still here?! Please say yes..