Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hinu, yay so almost every1 is dun with their exms. & yeah i can drive, but mum&dad came to pick me up.😆

i live in canada :P what made u think i'live in pak.
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ash muujhe bhii lee jaao 😳 PLEASE^^
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
freakkk, ash than please take me with you. i can fit in your suit, i'm very tiny the luggage detector thing or x-ray thingy won't even notice me!😆

LUCKYYY YOU :)
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

hinu, yay so almost every1 is dun with their exms. & yeah i can drive, but mum&dad came to pick me up.😆

i live in canada :P what made u think i'live in pak.

aab sab free hain^^ aaww soo cute <3 aah sorry, i thought you lived there, was confused ;)
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

freakkk, ash than please take me with you. i can fit in your suit, i'm very tiny the luggage detector thing or x-ray thingy won't even notice me!😆

LUCKYYY YOU :)

I need to stop butting it but u know that if pakri gaye,which is obvious😆 u will b deported to PAk!!!phir jitne concerts attend karne ho kar lena🤣

bubyeee
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Ash!!

Are you serious???that's insane & awesome.
I asked my dad but he thought i was kidding,ahhaha-he didnt think i was actually asking him to take me to karachi for a concert🤣..Anyways,what fun would a concert b if i would b with my parents:P cx khi mein target killing itni hai,i dont think mum would even let me breathe in khi,hahah but i am very happy for you..

Don't expect to high from Billoo bhai,woh saahab tun hokey aatey hai,ne deen ki,na dunya ki khabar😆
But yes QB & EP<3...Imagine,QB singing humsafar OST & Fawad standing on the stage,Hayee Allah

chalo i gtg now,just came to say this to u

have fun & enjoy

P.S-the feeling will b so great.I attended Fawad's concert & next day while watchin humsafar i was like isshe tou mein kal he dekh kar aaye ho..It was an undescribable feeling,like i have achieved something.lol so i hope even u feel that:P
bubye

Yeees imagine Fawad and QB one stage 😳 ..I want to do photo session with QB 😆. I am going with my cousin, I brainwashed her ROFL Emraan have to stay home look after ghar bache ...while I am busy rocking with QB, Bilal and Fawad 😆 Awww meephi thats really sweet, watching Fawad with your parents, dont go out of control naa 😆
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ash

i also think u should know this.
Mostly when so many bands promise to come,one or 2 usually ditch at the end with various excuses.
Double check that if they all r coming or not.
u never know...

k,bubbye
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
hinu, no need to apologize yaar, i was only asking. & its not that sweet, lec mil raha hai frm ami😆
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

I need to stop butting it but u know that if pakri gaye,which is obvious😆 u will b deported to PAk!!!phir jitne concerts attend karne ho kar lena🤣

bubyeee

ROFLROFL I am going via London, meet me up there I will pack you and book you, throw som tuc for you, so you dont get hungry in suit 😆 I am feeling like a freak now
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
muneefa, can we stop with the if's - live for the dreammm yaar🤣
& if i want fawad ke concert ke live stream dekh sakti hoon, par its the not same