Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg! I am watching that scene tab se!he ate a freaking bowl of pherki kheer man:p oe my gosh! Hehe,i coudnt stop smiling<3
Planning on utubing it again;)
Haaayeee!
Yaar koi nahi hotey aise larke!!! This is all dreamy stuff:/
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awww..sounds like a sweet story..I will check it out
and omg you too :D Eee Viren is just ☺️☺️☺️ I have never seen such a simple yet beautiful chemistry in any couple *besides KhiSher of course, but we're talking indian telly abhi* :p
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@shiz: we all are hoping that :D
OnlyHope thumbnail
Meeph, I know aise nahi hote :( itne sweet types to bilkul nahi..arghh lekin jab tak koi nahi aata sochne mein kya jata hai..but considering the "Reality" [as u know too] yeh sab dramas mein hi hota hai
Meeph thumbnail
@ amna
Learn to explain dude! Now that Shiza explained the story seems interesting:p
Tumne tou pata nahi ajeeb se likha tha:P
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
also uday is kinda of a grey character atm, i mean he has a motive behind marrying manyata and is unknown to the feeling of love, he has been taught to live for the name, not for the heart. So in my mind, i think manyata will change him for the better, because atm he wants her only because through her he can acquire more votes from her kingdom and become the prince of both kingdoms - gosh the word kingdom makes me think of cinderella 😆

Meeph thumbnail
Exactly;) fariha:p
Yaar ainvi yeh sab delh ke my expectations goop really really high! Even if i try not to,phir bhi hopes high hojaati hai:p

I was thinkinh of quitting but the prob is i CAnT:0
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@muni: i'm bad at summaries, aise he gp mein fail nahe hute 🤣
@Shiz: Uday is hot! :P <3

OnlyHope thumbnail
Meeph- yehi waja thi ke I stopped watching all these shows...mujhe to songs se bhi nafrat hogayi thi...all the lovey dovey types... phir AB jaa ker...finally I'm started to act normal again :s thanks to Khisher and Virika :$
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
fari.

do check it out but i plan to leave the show if they make uday a sideline character because without him the story is pheeka !😆

& viren jiii - don't get me started my cousin got me addicted to him, they are so beautiful because they are simple. & khisher are just a class apart, i can't compare them to anyone, they are like my jaans, i cried for them. haven't done that for any couple.