Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Yeees shaaanz I want to shut up Asher, acting like typical shahoor ..sorry but I cant stand ppl with double standards πŸ˜†

yeah his double standards didn't fit right with me either. but i did want to hug him when he came to fareeda asking for khirad. In a way, you can't blame him, but than you can also - its all about perspective, some blame him others don't.

do you?

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meepha

Shiza

i am followin a few episodes of the drama.-jo chalein...I didn't like it.It kinda has the same typical story.Girl guy happily engaged,totally in Love.A rich aged guy falls for girl,paiso ki laaluch di & girl left er fiance..

So its typical and not somethin worth it:/

ZGH ka novel r diary entries,so u read from page 64😊 it becomes interetsing from there:)(Source:Reeno)

Catch u all soon:),really sleepy so going😊
bubye

Agreed but story zara change hy but yeah typical si hy πŸ˜†
@Bold he will kidnap her fiance or will do something like that to blackmail her and she will accept his proposal
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Maha-

about ZGH i agree with you .But just a suggestion Try some other novels of Farhat and Nimra ahmad.
I am not a fan of Jo chaly toh jaan .Personally i never liked it.πŸ˜†

suggest me some novels - i remember you recommended some novel before, but i didn't pay any heed because i thought i can't read urdu.πŸ˜†

joh chale - hmm my cousin was praising it like no tom- the book not show.

-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

well its all due to him, so he deserves it. but i'm looking frwd to a changed khirad, will be very interesting.

yupz He deserves it.yeah m eagrly looking forward for after leap track.
and Specially when he will start realizing k nhi i cant hate Khirad, i love her πŸ˜†
-Maha- thumbnail

suggest me some novels - i remember you recommended some novel before, but i didn't pay any heed because i thought i can't read urdu.πŸ˜†

joh chale - hmm my cousin was praising it like no tom- the book not show.

that time i think i was talking about marg-e-wafa.that novel is amazing but boht boht sad hy

i am a big fan of Farhat and Nimra so Saans sakin the ,Mere khwab mere jugno ,farhat ka " wo yaqeen ka naya safar" dayar-e-Dil ,mere humdam mere dost.and one of my favorites is Dil ik shehr-e-Junoon.i love reading novels so can give you a long longgg list πŸ˜†

-Maha- thumbnail
Chalo people g2g
Subha Uni jana hy.See u all soon in shaa Allah Gud ni8
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yeah his double standards didn't fit right with me either. but i did want to hug him when he came to fareeda asking for khirad. In a way, you can't blame him, but than you can also - its all about perspective, some blame him others don't.

do you?

I blame him for the part he started suspecting Khirad ..But your right you can't just blame Asher. His mother has big hand behind it, but If Asher dint suspect Khirad ...but he did ! That is what Fareeda took for her advantage
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shiz- yep ZGH is diary entries, but no wonder everyone's been telling me to read from page 63/64 :O I guess the entries end from there...sucha tubelight I am :p
Waise great talent that is! :) Do treasure it and read more to perfect it further :D And Dastaan, PLEASE watchhh...pretty please, with a cherry on top? :$
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I havent been here for a day and it feels like a century has passed..
Well, i'll show up Thursday night, and then i'll just spam..

Btw, whoever posted the Hareem pics, those are adorable.. But she doesn't look 4..
Secondly, Sara is a dunger, and that pic gives me engagement suspicion due to Fareeda's force, however, I hope Khirad and Hareem show up, so it's a scene like "yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti"
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaaa...miss you! πŸ€— Good luck with exams..see ya on Thurs