Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I knww!! You could really feel the intensity and chemistry through the screen ☒️ ...amazing ! Looked like Khirad shuts his mouth there 🀣 Bhooti band karr Asher 🀣

LOL :P ashhh, looks like more than khirad you want to shut - up asher. but yeah i was discussing with sana earlier that - this scene is one to look out for and i'm happy with are getting to see a strong and confident khirad. & he deserves it
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

chill yaar, sara with asher is not happening, maybe its khizar with sara? and i can't wait for asher and hareem scenes - in the pics they looked like they were having fun.

& i was thinking that scene is after they admit hareem in hospital? πŸ˜•

Yeah first i thought k it could also be from Sara-Khizar engeg but thn suddenly dunno kya howaπŸ˜† Dimag ghom gaya
Where he was asking about Hareem's birth related issue ?πŸ˜†coz in other parts they cant leave her alone na πŸ€” wo Burger wala part and forehead kiss bhe
Jo i think nhi dikhanyyy waly hian 😑😑😑
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
fari. i don't want to loose my new found talent - i can read urdu!πŸ˜† so i want to read more urdu novel to become more familiarized with the words. I was planning on reading dastaan but sidra is like watch the show instead? so dw jo chale - haven't read it yet.

& ZGH - i found it boring - sorry but seriously its just diary entries - as if i'm reading into someone elses personal thoughts ...but i wonder how will they make this a screenplay? how its written, its very different from other novels.
-Maha- thumbnail

LOL :P ashhh, looks like more than khirad you want to shut - up asher. but yeah i was discussing with sana earlier that - this scene is one to look out for and i'm happy with are getting to see a strong and confident khirad. & he deserves it

and thn He will think " Itni seedhi bholii batain krny wali larki ko ye karwi zuban bolna kis ny Sikhai" 🀣
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yeees shaaanz I want to shut up Asher, acting like typical shahoor ..sorry but I cant stand ppl with double standards πŸ˜†
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail

fari. i don't want to loose my new found talent - i can read urdu!πŸ˜† so i want to read more urdu novel to become more familiarized with the words. I was planning on reading dastaan but sidra is like watch the show instead? so dw jo chale - haven't read it yet.

& ZGH - i found it boring - sorry but seriously its just diary entries - as if i'm reading into someone elses personal thoughts ...but i wonder how will they make this a screenplay? how its written, its very different from other novels.

about ZGH i agree with you .But just a suggestion Try some other novels of Farhat and Nimra ahmad.
I am not a fan of Jo chaly toh jaan .Personally i never liked it.πŸ˜†
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Yeah first i thought k it could also be from Sara-Khizar engeg but thn suddenly dunno kya howaπŸ˜† Dimag ghom gaya
Where he was asking about Hareem's birth related issue ?πŸ˜†coz in other parts they cant leave her alone na πŸ€” wo Burger wala part and forehead kiss bhe
Jo i think nhi dikhanyyy waly hian 😑😑😑

i dunno? but i was think that - but lets see - & yeah we will miss that forehead kiss scene for sure!

but do you realize only 8-9 more episodes left - it doesn't even seem like its been two months since the show started! :(
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shiza

i am followin a few episodes of the drama.-jo chalein...I didn't like it.It kinda has the same typical story.Girl guy happily engaged,totally in Love.A rich aged guy falls for girl,paiso ki laaluch di & girl left er fiance..

So its typical and not somethin worth it:/

ZGH ka novel r diary entries,so u read from page 64😊 it becomes interetsing from there:)(Source:Reeno)

Catch u all soon:),really sleepy so going😊
bubye
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

and thn He will think " Itni seedhi bholii batain krny wali larki ko ye karwi zuban bolna kis ny Sikhai" 🀣

well its all due to him, so he deserves it. but i'm looking frwd to a changed khirad, will be very interesting.
-Maha- thumbnail

i dunno? but i was think that - but lets see - & yeah we will miss that forehead kiss scene for sure!

but do you realize only 8-9 more episodes left - it doesn't even seem like its been two months since the show started! :(

That scene is too good Kiss chor dain baqi toh dikha dain and Asher's dialogues "Tum sy Nafrat karny main main haar gaya hun"😍
yeah HS is gonna end in Feb and pta bhe nhi chala 13 Epis ka