Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

mere haal bhi kuch aisa hi tha after seeing the pic, but i thought about it rationally.

maha, i understand yaar but see you have read the book, so you should understand more than others than humsafar is the story of asher and khirad, others can come and go but the essence is only asher being with khirad. There is no way sarmad would ruin a beautiful story just to extend a few episodes ?

& i think you might be right, it might be after the leap...his mother might be planning his engagement but khirad shows up - that carves a way for khirad's entrance. can't wait for the office scene -- firecrackers will burstπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i dunno yar they have changed it sooo Much Like sara ko as parallel lead bna diya .Even i know it will destroy the real essence of story but pta nhi Novel and Drama main Diff to already create ker chuky wo.But m 99% Sure k Shadi nhi ho gi πŸ˜† They cant take such Risk.

and in OST there is a scene on seaside πŸ˜•i was trying to guess k konsa hoga but nhi samajh aya πŸ˜†
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
has anyone read jo chale toh jaan se guzar gaye. i think i might read it in my break.

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Mine are in Jan..Yea really sucks 🀒..ah 😭 Good luck to you too!πŸ˜ƒ I am using my holidays pepearing for exam πŸ˜ƒ(🀒)

Thank you so much but I have 3 months right now ! But ave only few days You really need good luck !
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahaandneha

Very fine answer Sweetie ! I'm damn agreed with you ! Asher sirf Kharid ka hai :P

exactly asher belongs with khirad only.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

there's one tomorrow but its easy one - biochemistry. will be free after tom.

Biochem - my fave subject πŸ˜† <3 Good luck hun !! Are you prepared?
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

i dunno yar they have changed it sooo Much Like sara ko as parallel lead bna diya .Even i know it will destroy the real essence of story but pta nhi Novel and Drama main Diff to already create ker chuky wo.But m 99% Sure k Shadi nhi ho gi πŸ˜† They cant take such Risk.

and in OST there is a scene on seaside πŸ˜•i was trying to guess k konsa hoga but nhi samajh aya πŸ˜†

I really love the scene in the OST when Khirad gives the EYES 😳🀒 to Asher haha! You go girl! Mhm Asher is not the only one who can get mad πŸ˜† He was like she was like huh ! 😑
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

exactly asher belongs with khirad only.

Bikul yaar ! And if he ll get married with that sucking Lady I mean with Sara I ll defo kill that man ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Writer talking about writer not Asher !lolzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mahaandneha

Hailaaa ! Beacuse of his Wife ! Can't wait 4 the episode dude ! Okaa then what we ll have baby ? Good things or as-usual bad !

Yupz coz of khirad But chalo leap is coming Tension wali epis khatam ho jain gi.Hareem is gonna enter after leap
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
maha, don't worry just think positive :) such a big change is very unlikely ...

& which seaside scene? the one where khirad is wearing orange kameez? and asher standing by her side?
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Shiz, I haven't read Jo Chale to...I'm gonna finish ZGH during the break though..