Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

lol decent ...mhm ...πŸ˜† he is badmash infront of Khirad ☺️...and bewafi naa thi ...so he wouldnt dare πŸ˜†

okay fine, our badmash/decent/cute/sweet/loving/hawwtt asher kahbi aisa nahi kar sakta!πŸ˜† exactly - he wouldn't dare! And i don't think the writer would have approved it if such a big change would occur in her story. humsafar is of the essence of a true life partner which amounts to ONLY asher with khirad.
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh πŸ˜† Ah busy with exams and family, what about you ?

Ohhh examz ! Hows your examz going ??? Mee nothing yaar My examz always on the way So waiting 4 that Bad day Eagerly ! Lozlzz
All the best 4 your examz !πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Aoa πŸ˜† m good .Asher ka nervous break down and m waitinggg for that scene

Hailaaa ! Beacuse of his Wife ! Can't wait 4 the episode dude ! Okaa then what we ll have baby ? Good things or as-usual bad !
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

okay fine, our badmash/decent/cute/sweet/loving/hawwtt asher kahbi aisa nahi kar sakta!πŸ˜† exactly - he wouldn't dare! And i don't think the writer would have approved it if such a big change would occur in her story. humsafar is of the essence of a true life partner which amounts to ONLY asher with khirad.

Yesss !!! πŸ˜ƒ ...btw hows exmaz going? Done yet?
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

But Fareeda can blackmail him na.coz in novel she was planning to do it jab khirad aa gai the Hareem ko lekar.πŸ˜•
and Shiza thank u sooo Much bar bar u ki post read kr k Dil ko tasali ho jati hy.

mere haal bhi kuch aisa hi tha after seeing the pic, but i thought about it rationally.

maha, i understand yaar but see you have read the book, so you should understand more than others than humsafar is the story of asher and khirad, others can come and go but the essence is only asher being with khirad. There is no way sarmad would ruin a beautiful story just to extend a few episodes ?

& i think you might be right, it might be after the leap...his mother might be planning his engagement but khirad shows up - that carves a way for khirad's entrance. can't wait for the office scene -- firecrackers will burstπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: fairy17

Heyyy Noshu! πŸ€—

Hey Fairy πŸ€—πŸ€— How you have been?? I know your examz had gone so good ! is it na ??
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahaandneha

Ohhh examz ! Hows your examz going ??? Mee nothing yaar My examz always on the way So waiting 4 that Bad day Eagerly ! Lozlzz
All the best 4 your examz !πŸ˜ƒ

Mine are in Jan..Yea really sucks 🀒..ah 😭 Good luck to you too!πŸ˜ƒ I am using my holidays pepearing for exam πŸ˜ƒ(🀒)
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Humare khayalat kitne milte hain 😍 there's never judayi...chillaxxx..story jo bhi ho...jitni bhi ek dusre ke liye nafrat/giley shikwey hon...Asher, the character is very strong..he won't just go marry Sara..only cause his Khirad is gone or she "betrayed" him..he would stay the way he is shown till the end, but never marry Sara..c'mon show some support for Asher 😳

indeed, great minds think alike!πŸ˜†

i still remember his dialouge from the promo, where sara asks you truly loved khirad only, and asher is like he doesn't love anyone anymore - there is no place for sara in his life. & in the pre-cap how he told her off - GOOO ASHERRRπŸ₯³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love when sara suffers gives me great pleasure -

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

Very fine answer Sweetie ! I'm damn agreed with you ! Asher sirf Kharid ka hai :P
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Yesss !!! πŸ˜ƒ ...btw hows exmaz going? Done yet?

there's one tomorrow but its easy one - biochemistry. will be free after tom.