Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
See I have a bond with my SRians for almost 2 yrs so u know what I mean :)

Ktlk I don't watch it much only watched last week for me! I've seen dhoop kinare and this show wasn't hitting the mark. And kritu and mb- idk I don't like it =/

Yea best to wait for kpkpp- and I'll be able to watch it in like 1 hour (the entire show) seriously u can watch it all that fast so much blah

Humsafar -I completely agree u coulnt feel the pain because of al the unnecessary flashbacks ... I only liked the one scene when fawad demands to know where khirad is. The acting/crying was fab but content was lacking.

And fareeda/Sara's whole family needs to rot in hell!! Damn them all errr!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh hey shiz did u get my collab part?
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did anyone else see this picture on Humsafar's Facebook page šŸ˜•. I know the story but I hope they don't change it too much:

I am definitely in the minority because I liked the flashbacks. To me it was a way of showing the love while slowly hatred was starting to build in their hearts for both of the characters...
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
my mom told me better to watch dhoop kinarey than this show &Kpkpp - is sanam with fawad there? i hope so loved them AA.

i agree that scene fawad rocked it, so much pain flowing in those eyes -- uff made me want to hug him. I couldn't believe saras mom was involved also along with sara - these people are sooo evill!!!

yeah i got it - its superb. thank you for taking part or wait agreeing after i forced you :PšŸ˜†šŸ˜†
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Dil jaane rab jaane, Na khabar pe main tere ab dil haar ke. Galti se galti ki, Kabhi pichhe pichhe aaya tere jhak maar ke

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

At my uncle's store and I can see a perfectly beautiful rainbow right outside...<3

OnlyHope thumbnail
djhfguf it's freezing I can't even type..
OnlyHope thumbnail

Shizz janeman! :p yay for u..3 more..

I've only finished 2..4 more :| bas jaldi 7:15 hojayen and I can give this one...
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ewww what's up with that pic of Sara?? They possibly can't get Sara married to Asher. That would totally change the whole story.

I loved the flashbacks. It made me remember all the nicer moments of KhiSher and I could feel their pain more.

Though when Asher is in the car crying and and screaming...broke my heart! And let's not even start with Khirad. šŸ˜­
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wait someone tells me Asher does end up marrying Sara. For real? Someone who read the story, please clarify. :(