Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Shizzz ๐Ÿค—

Yay I missed u too! And congrats on finishing 3 - but what 3 more!! :O how many courses are u taking! I never had more than 5 exams- and usually 1 or 2 of them were before finals week. Good luck yaar!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
sidra, i have 5 courses, actually yaar 2 are take home ones so they don't really count but i count them as exams. ๐Ÿ˜† in truth i have 4 exams in total. Just 2 more days, than freedom. :P & madam where have you been --

Sid.H thumbnail
Oh haha no worries -everything counts! Mee I'm around back to my usual spot SR AT and glancing around the KWFC and ManVeer AT. I keep starting new shows lol
Yup 2 days till freedom and I'm going to make u watch dastaan!
Sid.H thumbnail
Kaise batayen kyun tujhko chahen yaara Batha na payen

Tu jaane naaa...
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
exactly everything counts๐Ÿ˜†) kahbi hume bhi mil liya karo - do you know iqra has been asking abt you so much - I will start a new show due to your fabulous vm ofcourse. so thank you.

dastaan - par i wana read the book. but i doubt i will read it, there is no english translation.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Jo rukey to koh-e-garan thay ham, Jo chaley to jaan sey guzar gaey...

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Sorry yaar - the SR At is like my home - but I will start coming here again - I think it was ktlk that got me all kw-ified again lol

Awww I miss her too! I just pop I randomly will try to come by when she's around.

Haha well shruu basically forced me to watch the show and I really liked it! It's a fun show and I'm not sure of they're the lead couple- I actually like both couples this one just a little bit more :)
Sid.H thumbnail
Hey fari *hugs*

@shiza - oh and dastaan don't worry about reading it just watch it! Epic drama! Oh that reminds me kuch pyaar ka pagal pan - anyone get that show!?? I love fawad and sanam but that show gives me a headAche =S
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
farii; hiii :) i'm free now :)

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Yeah i understand what you mean, like this AT is the first place i posted on since i joined, its home :) & i plan on watching KTL just waiting for winter break - is it good? & i like maanVeer more chemistry is really good there -๐Ÿ˜†

watch it - hmm i will give it a go. & KPKPP didn't watch it yet waiting for it to finish. though i see alot complaining over the confusion there..

so any thoughts on this weekend episode, too many flashbacks imo, but otherwise mahira and fawad rocked.