Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
muni :D
yaar nind urr gaye hai exams ke wajah se :(

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

HI guys!

if anyone lives in canada and is currrently a high school student please please fill this survey
thank you!

it will only take a min i need it for my research thanks again!

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Humsafar character analysis from two 6 year old

so is ashar bad or is sara pretty????? a very hilarious argument put forth by Ayesha and Hiba after they watched the episode 11 preview.

we were really surprised that they actually watch dramas or ever pay attention to what anyone is watching because they usually are jumping around. it all started when we heard Ayesha narrating the story to her sister on the phone for episode 10. we became curious and asked them to narrate what they saw and this was the result of some interrogation. this was NOT staged. NO cropping or editing has been done. This was not suppose to go on youtube, was only taken for sharing with family and friends, however we thought everyone would enjoy their little conversation

LINK:

we only found this particular argument so amusing that they had such harsh opinions about the characters. for them "bad" was someone taking away someone's dupata or locking someone out without thinking about why the character was acting that way. as it is evident from the description in the video, we had no idea they ever watched pakistani tv with this rapt attention. usually they are into their Disney/cartoon channels. i later talked to all my aunts about exposing them at such young age to dramas but they said that they usually see the previews and commercials and that is how they constructed the whole story, their parents highly doubt they ever watch dramas or fully understood what was going on. While i agree they truly are too young to be exposed to such mature material, sometimes for parents living abroad, pakistani tv channels are the cleanest option they can find to expose thier kids to "some cultural" values and YES even to reduce the language barrier. i mean these are kids that watch harry potter (and yet our society has no problem with that?)
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@grace:
Not a Canadian high school student
Sorry.:(

@Amna
tumhare exams khattam nahi howe😲
kab se chal rahe hai!bus khattam karna ka scene bunao ab
439538 thumbnail
to many flashbacks, ruined the essence of this episode, i loved mahira in this episode the most, her parts made me cry so much, she is playing khirid amazingly. & fawad's in the scene where asher comes to his mother, i ended up in tears, his eyes held so much pain, its unbearable.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm sick and tired of writing lab reports.. not even half-way done.. -_____-
Anyone here?
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ah finally the tilte song gives so much meaning, I think Asher will blast and cut the phone or ...just cut the phone ..mmm...
Kamini Sara izzat ka to naam hi nahi !!