Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@all

As most of u r online jo subhah bhi online the!meri sad story! I went yo cousins place-unki bhi NO GAS:/ so after waiting and stuff,we went to pizza hut and had lunch at 5! Then when we went bak to their place-no water! Then their tanker came- then water aaya:(

Aur abhi heater nahi khul raha:(
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meepha

@fariha
How r u always online man!how?

@shiza
Will chek the vm later;) kal;)

@maha
Hey! It was a drag!all old memories;) with horrible editing;)

Ohh but mere friends told me k Boht achi the and Fawad and Maihra did an awesomm Job 😕
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Damn yaar meeph...kya life hai :( @ Maha- maine dekhi hi nahi..mera soch soch ke nervous breakdown hota hai...ooper se finals...such bad timing :(
Meeph thumbnail
Yes they acted flawlessly but 35 minutes were spent on memories:/ thats retarded! The editing was bad cx memories mein poorey scene ki flashback thi!:P not the jist of it:(
So time was wasted...
OnlyHope thumbnail

@fariha
How r u always online man!how?

@shiza
Will chek the vm later;) kal;)

@maha
Hey! It was a drag!all old memories;) with horrible editing;)

Well, maybe it's just our timings :p I wasn't here ALL night.. :p and I won't bere here all day either..abhi I have to take mom out somewhere, then maybe I'll be on and off until I sleep again ;) so yeah din mein I wander around here a lot..
OnlyHope thumbnail
meeph, FB pe jawab de do behen
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@all

As most of u r online jo subhah bhi online the!meri sad story! I went yo cousins place-unki bhi NO GAS:/ so after waiting and stuff,we went to pizza hut and had lunch at 5! Then when we went bak to their place-no water! Then their tanker came- then water aaya:(

Aur abhi heater nahi khul raha:(

Mostly islamabd k areas main yeh prob hy.hmary haan last week sy hai we r using gas calendars
Meeph thumbnail
Fariha-oh pata he nahi chalta! K deti ho:)

M gonna go now! Bubyee! Kal jaldi uthna hai yaar:/
Bubye
rrk401 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
HEYY EVERYBODYY.
can any one link me to more aher khirad hareem spoilers post the leapp. (apart from the ones on the first page of this threadd)
thanks alott. i cant wait for these scenes
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh ! Waataaa episode That man I mean Mr fawad aka Ashar did fabtabulous Job>333 That man made us me ' my family and my friend Nuts cry as hell ! His driving Scene made us cry ! He is so mature actor ! I Mean felt pain after saw his scene ! About his mom she is so werid I mean how can some one do all this crap with her own son ! Anyways she is a superb actoress too ! But I can that her chatcater is so cheap ! About Khirad no doubt she is very fine actor too But this time Fawad proved that No one can beat him ! I think Fawad is an all rounder <3333 The they both share awesome chemister with each other <33333 The bed room scene with his mom was Up to the mark <333
Beautiful Episode <33333
Eagerly waiting 4 next Epsiode Waanaa See them more and more ! I know that would not possible so much 4 us but Still I am Effing excited about that show ! I Love that show soo much !
I am feeling so proud that its a Pakistani Show <33333
Edited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago