Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: meepha

My dad is one of those who wants a revolutionn to come by shooting all the corrupted loug 🤣 by making them stand in one line..My dad and his dreams

OMGGG. thats my dream too. Yeah we have two ppl now, anyone else wana join?
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Grace-

i got SO many clothes from pakistan they r like khirads style tho but mine are relatively loose..lol

They r suppose to be loose😉
like style hai😉

@shiza
ahahahah,nikita
Rofl

@all
i agree,i get the fact that no dupatta with jeans but nodupata with shalwar kameez=Senseless dude!!!its erm...Weird😕
Meeph thumbnail
Yes fariha i know my timings ;) of loadshedding but as i m in Isloo,its the capital thori bohat advantage hai

like less loadsheddin timings if compared to lhr,khi.that makes me happy.
Mein aur meri choti choti khushian🤣

@all
my dad will b happy to know that,lol!!!

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
haya club - nice i like it.😆
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shiza,fariha u r rite...i mean women without dupatta.i mean c'mon..itss ok if u sitt at home like tht,,but u go out atleast care tht eyes r watching u...but nobody thinks naa thts the prob..
And one more thing i would love to tell,without which all my talks r jst incomplete.u knw i always feel tht overseas pakistani's r more close to ISLAM,and somehow thy folloe it more than the ppl here,,yahan b ppl ofcourse follow,,but ppl out there follow it with its true essence..which is very imp.to.
I feel soo proud of them all<3
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
this mite be really random - but i always dreamed of naming my daughter haya. 😳
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lmaooo meepha : u know how khirads clothes are fitted from above the waist mine are not..lol thts wht i meant by loose
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

lmaooo meepha : u know how khirads clothes are fitted from above the waist mine are not..lol thts wht i meant by loose

gain some weight beta :P
Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

this mite be really random - but i always dreamed of naming my daughter haya. 😳

Haha,not weird because i have named all my children

One daughter-Imaan!!!i love that name.
2nd-Maryam
3rd-Mustafa
& if fourth-Mujtaba😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ana_kash

shiza,fariha u r rite...i mean women without dupatta.i mean c'mon..itss ok if u sitt at home like tht,,but u go out atleast care tht eyes r watching u...but nobody thinks naa thts the prob..
And one more thing i would love to tell,without which all my talks r jst incomplete.u knw i always feel tht overseas pakistani's r more close to ISLAM,and somehow thy folloe it more than the ppl here,,yahan b ppl ofcourse follow,,but ppl out there follow it with its true essence..which is very imp.to.
I feel soo proud of them all<3

I don't wanna sound arrogant here, but even through my personal observance, I've found that to be true. Because wahan, Islam is just granted to you at birth...well being born into a Muslim fam, even here it's that way..but when you see non-Muslims all around you...you want to hold strong to that faith...wahan it's like...sab kar rahe hain to let's just digress Islam is being taken for granted now 😭