Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i just wish, we could take off the whole government and put in our generation then see how this country will rise - our government is too corrupted to even worry about pakistan, all they care about themselves and their pay -checks.

harsh but true.

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
iqra; i get what you mean, but family is family rishte at the end of the day apne hote hain and it will never hurt our pride if we take the first move, and i love little kids my neices - just ask my cousins i become a kid with them when they come over😆
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shizaa u r rite,,ppl dont realise wht it took to build this country,,and what for this country was made..ppl seem to forget history..

And fashion the recent one is wayy tooo good ,,khuley frawks with pajamaas..but 1 thing women dont wear dupattas with em either,m nt talking abt all but still there r some...
And m sorry if i hurt someone i hv seen girls/ladies without dupatta mostly in karachi,lahore and islamabad...
And if u r covering urself in front of them,they will see u like,if u r looking a pendoo..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shiz, bingo! I do wish at times,and my family finds it insane, but I think too much -__- that they should just take off the entire govt there..and let new generation, like people who want the country, PAKISTAN, to flourish..not just a place fulla corrupt ppl
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shiz that is the reality i just wish somebody had thrown a shoe at him too or even better a rock
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shiza :i know wht u mean and i have nothing against my cousins but their mom she's always prefered my older brother over me and my younger brother
well i cudnt care less but she has no right to say anything to me in tht case
and also u know those types who wud just say anything w/o thinking bolna chahiye ya nahi
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ana_kash

shizaa u r rite,,ppl dont realise wht it took to build this country,,and what for this country was made..ppl seem to forget history..

And fashion the recent one is wayy tooo good ,,khuley frawks with pajamaas..but 1 thing women dont wear dupattas with em either,m nt talking abt all but still there r some...
And m sorry if i hurt someone i hv seen girls/ladies without dupatta mostly in karachi,lahore and islamabad...
And if u r covering urself in front of them,they will see u like,if u r looking a pendoo..

You're right...dupattas are off! 😡 The main purpose behind that piece of clothing is like gone...they forget what it is there FOR...bulkul utar hi gaye hain..I can't do without a dupatta/hijab...ever and I'm honestly not exaggerting [neither should it be taken that way]...people just need to realize..it's part of our religion...our haya..
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
anam; shalwar kameez without duppatta is just - well umm incomplete. i feel awkward if i don't have duppatta on especially with four brothers in the house tauba - and baba god help me 😆 but yeah i love duppatta - imo it makes a girl more beautiful while being modest.

& fashion today, loving it. i told my mum khirid wale style ke kapre silwana😆
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys,u dont get to complain over Pakistan🤣

no gas,no water at my place.
Heaters bekaar parey hai,cant cook.
Cant even shower for the Love of God.
let me do the complaining...
i wanna stay but m hungry...so going over to a couxins place🤣

dont pity me,used to it 😆
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
haya = beauty.

its simple as that. atleast in my opinion.