Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
You're so right..I was so mad when capris came into fashion [I just refused to wear any of that]..and when I'd take my dupatta around my head, they'd call me "grandma" and what not...my own cousins -__-
Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i feel incomplete without a duppatta wrapped around me -- and i hated capris style too. and remember when the kameez were so short that it could be called a t- shirt?😡
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shiza: being modern doesnt mean being besharam it just means ur moving with the world u can be modern and stay in ur limits knw wht i mean?
my nano is awsome! so is my nana and my khalas
i like my daadi and chachus and phupo too except for the other phupo which i dont like at all
and when we went there her husband passed away the night before so we had to stay at her house (and i wanted to come here and take summer school instead)
so anyways she's like iqra doesnt talk to my daughters and what not but i dont talk to anyone cept for a few really close ppl cus im just not tht talkative and besides they are farr too imature, they r in grade 9 and 10 and they are still into barbies and what not
wht am i supposed to talk to them abt? sorry but i cant stand barbies
not to be rude or anything i dont hate my cousins but i just cant have have hours of conversations with them
OnlyHope thumbnail
Yepp..fashions there are crazy...and they HAVE to follow it?! God, here...I wear anything I want [in terms of the kinds of shalwar kameez] and anyone can care less! Wahan show off hi reh gaya hai bas..ppl have nothing better to do :S
-Grace- thumbnail
what came in fashion now (the types tht khirad wears) i have always liked those short kamees and so called shalwar was never into tht
i wear a dupatta even when im alone cus its just too uncomfortable and look at ppl in pak
they wear skin tight shalwar kameez which makes it seem like it was stiched after they put it on (if tht makes sense)
-Grace- thumbnail
kehno ko pakistan mein bohat ghurbat hai lekin when it comes to fashion sab ki tijoriyaan khul jaati hain
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i think its just our country is modernizing in areas we really do need too and where it does? we are going backward - way way backward. By this we are loosing our culture and heritage along with our status as a prominent, successive country - now Pakistan could possibly be considered a third world country.

fake degrees? i mean seriously. dowry? - this isn't the stone age.
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting convo girlsss...i like ur ideas of being modern..:)
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

shiza: being modern doesnt mean being besharam it just means ur moving with the world u can be modern and stay in ur limits knw wht i mean?

I know this was for Shiz, but I'mma butt in as always 😆
Being modern doesn't mean you forget your haya!! :@ You can be a Muslim and still go with the world's flow..
-Grace- thumbnail
shiza ikr
and asif ali zardari that man has enuf money to make another pakistan lekin gumbat banwaye ga apni