Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello... I'm sure someone must have post this already but I've never seen kasauti zindagi ki ever but lately I was browsing through youtube and found tons of videos on prem and mukti and I fell in love with this jodi like no kidding it's one of the best jodis in the telly world for sure. I really wish they could come back with another show that was as good as Kasauti but with a nice  happy ending. There are so many jodis not just these like gauri/hiten, eijaz/anita, and many others from the early 2000s that need to make a comeback. I'm tired of new actors who can't act or just seem so fake and repetitive. I wish there could be a petition or something. ;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazzay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dont forget Angad/kripa :(
Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
angad and kripa are another one for sure...since I've had too many great memories with that show...there are too many jodis actually for a comeback I wish they could have a show with all the popular jodis like ud/mukti, arjun/arohi, angad/kripa, pratham/gauri, kavya/eijaz, also yug/vrinda :)
Prem and Mutki were super awesome ! Background song on them was too good. REALLY MISS THIS DUO.