Dileep not portraying Prem Nazir

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dileep not portraying Prem Nazir

When the first look of Akku Akbar's new Malayalam film Vellaripravinte Changathi, starring Dileep and Kavya Madhavan, was first revealed on the Net, reports began to flood claiming that Dileep plays Prem Nazir's role in this period drama. But in a recent interview, Dileep said that he is not portraying Prem Nazir in this film.
"It's false news that I am portraying Prem Nazir. Set in the 60s and 70s, my looks might resemble Prem Nazir or even Madhu or Sathyan," Dileep added.
"It's a movie within a movie and my character's name is Muhammed Shajahan who is an actor. It is about an actor who wanted to make a movie back in the 1960s but was not able to get it released due to some reasons. Later in 2011, his son manages to release the film," Dileep informed.
Vellaripravinte Changathi is being produced by Bijoy Chandran under the banner of Chandvi Creations.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melonie thumbnail
I remember seeing posters of this movie. It has Kavya also in it right. The makeup man did a good job. He looks like an actor from the 60's-70's.
Thanks for the article Harhem :)
Edited by melonie - 12 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
yea da/

"Mollywood's lucky pair Dileep and Kavya Madhavan are teaming up once again in a film under the direction of Akku Akbar The cast includes Indrajith, Biju Menon, Lal, Salim Kumar, Vijayraghavan, Lalu Alex and Nedumudi Venu."
melonie thumbnail

Originally posted by: harhem

yea da/

"Mollywood's lucky pair Dileep and Kavya Madhavan are teaming up once again in a film under the direction of Akku Akbar The cast includes Indrajith, Biju Menon, Lal, Salim Kumar, Vijayraghavan, Lalu Alex and Nedumudi Venu."

Wonder how many movies Dileep and Kavya have done together.