Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi😊

i hope that simran and abhi never get back together. he doesn't deserve her. he can live happily ever after with Neha or whoever he decides to marry next. and hopefully, these weird feelings that simran has been having for abhi lately will go away.

Jyotishna thumbnail

Hi Guys, I am a new member from NZ. I also could not believe that Abhi and Neha got married and to top it all off, Simran attended their court marriage. This is indeed getting ridiculous, I kind of wanted both Abhi and Simran to end up together since they have a kid and obviously still love each other. Neha should have backed off. WHat say??????

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey Jyotishna.. welcome to the forum. I hope they show Simran coming out triumphant from this suitation.. I hope they do not show her pining for him.. she needs to get on with her life...
Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
Jyotishna thumbnail

Hi Lakshmi 😊

I only found this website yesterday, it is awesome. I really want Simran and Abhi to end up together but with Neha I don't know what will happen. What happens if there is an accident and Neha dies, maybe than the two can get together. It would be silly if Neha leaves Abhi, I think something will happen to Neha.