Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
^oooh... :P
even i have a british paki passport, but we aint livin UK/Europe main cz well, everything's settled here! :P
🤓
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hai reeno?
Then where do u live?i thought u live in UK😲
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fawad a colg going guy ? Ushhh too osm :D
serendipity. thumbnail
nah, keep goin there lekin permanently we're in Dubaaai : ]
i like it better here, USA, bas dua karo we dont shft :(((
dad's in full mood n so is mom! :|
i dont like Amreekaaa! :(
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh!!!!
that's great.I always keep telling my parents Dubai ghumaaney le jaaye but my dad doesnt likes Dubai😕 so anyways yeh Amreeka is not that great...U know,everybody wants to go there but once ur there-its not something GREAT!!!!so yeah,i hope u stay in Dubai😉
serendipity. thumbnail
^ive gone there ample of times, and bas visit k liye hee theek hai, balke every western country! :|
u cant even eat what u want
it scks! :P

living in westernized Muslim countries ROCKS! :D :P
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aaww Thanks for the AT - Reeno <3

OMG, Fawad & SanamS wil HIT our screeen^^ i love Sanam Saeed, she is such an aamazing actress, she is bold and CUTE <33 and Fawad he is WOOW* 😍 First i was like they are going to make a cute pair <3 BUT NO WAY 😳 Reeno's creations made me realize that they are such an HOTMESS :D Wee* They are deffo one of my fav pair now ;D + Fawad have ROCKING chemistry with evey girl .. Be it Mahira or Sanam Baloch ;)

++ the novel is by Umera Ahmed, who can miss it ?! : + she is from Sialkot, its my Parents HOMETWON too^^ lol* Thursady ko after giving my exam I went to library with my friends, they were searching for some books, and i just entered another section .. and guees what .. Pakistani novels and book were there too :O lit bit shocking and surprising* i never knw they had urdu novels too, and that by famous writers :D i love Doraha and Meri zaat by umera Ahmed, and searched for her novels in the comp in libr .. and i found "Zindagi gulzar hai" Wohoo* [It was so funny hearing an norwegian reaidng Zindagi gulzar hai* LMAO* I was like OMG .. freaking haillarious^^ so boroowed it, and also Maata-e-jaan* + humsafar kisi ne liya huwa tha, so nahi tha unke paas :(( But, i camed home and read like 65 pgs in one day .. GOSH .. me and reaidng urdu* FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE maine ek novel parha urdu mein 🥳 woh bhi 65pgs .. ermm.. difficult tha, but had too*

English version tou nhai hai na ? or .. ++ i have some confusion -- help me pleasee..

Zindagi gulzar hai was her first one na, but it is about her own life ?! 🤔 didnt get what she said .. she said my life in college was gulzar na .. then .. ?! help me.

where was their college ?! Sialkot or islamabad ? Correct me if I am worng .. she said ke sialkot degree college .. naa ?! 😳

and and - is it confirmed that FAWAD & Saman are playing the roles .. ? Becuae while reaidng the novel .. i imagined both of them playing the role lol* I always ahve an pictur in my mind while reading something, this time i automatically had form before* 🤣

And .. when will this show go on air ?

+ Add me to the MEMEBERLIST :DD

Hina-
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
add me in areena till now have planz to watch it :)
aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

I have the PDF and it's over 300 pages...

could you please send in a link? i'd love that. thanks :)
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aa_mnhs

could you please send in a link? i'd love that. thanks :)

Lol..but now I'm reading on another website and it's only 167 pages :) if you want, I can send you that..