Frequent Posters

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
would love to see another fawad serial😛
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Since I know the cast and I started reading the novel, I continue to imagine them as the characters already :p Hayeee 😍
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
reeno-u r translating novell😲
all the best:)
aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i couldn't help myself from reading the 'zindagi gulzar hai', when i heard of the novel-based drama. is it true that the novel is just around 115 pages long? because i thought it would be longer, but it had ended. i read it on a website and i dont really consider internet reliable for reading material, somehow. please do let me know...
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone know when they'll start shooting for this drama?
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meepha

When i heard about the leads,i was happy-Ofc Fawad hai but then i asusual i had my complains with Sanam Saeed because my Fawad-Sanam Baloch craze is not over yet but then i read how the novel-readers said that its the story of an average looking girl,so anyways i got over the fact & accepted Sanam Saeed.She did a good job as Fizza of Daam(not a Mera naseeb fan so can't say.Hardly watched it) so now i am looking forward to the couple.

The story reminds me of my all time favourites:Mayank & Nupur!Although i know Fawad & Sanam.S will create another history but for the time being i am happy with a few facts.

-nok Jhoks that will remind me of my fav couple:Mayur
-Fawad as a college student.On top of that,a spoilt brat🥳
-humsafar end by February 2012,so if this drama hits the screen even in August!!the wait isn't that long.
-It's written by Umera Ahmed.After Doraha,i just love her more than Farhat Ishtiaq😃
-The Network is HumTv meaning we'll get voice clarity unlike Ary Digital.

I'll comment on the book later.today i'll start from page 64 tonight😉

I think its important to have different jodis, Sanam B and Fawad just recently had 3 serials together, with one being on right now..

Sanam Saeed is a total natural, so im sure you will love her😳..I LOVED her in Mera Naseeb! As a guy, just like most girls like to follow Fawad, I follow Sanam at the same level..she is an amazing actress and her dialogue delivery is purely fantastic as well!

Umera Ahmed is superb too, her serials like Maat and Daam are my favs..Im super excited for this..

btw will it really come on next yr Aug 2012?😲
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aa_mnhs

i couldn't help myself from reading the 'zindagi gulzar hai', when i heard of the novel-based drama. is it true that the novel is just around 115 pages long? because i thought it would be longer, but it had ended. i read it on a website and i dont really consider internet reliable for reading material, somehow. please do let me know...

I have the PDF and it's over 300 pages...
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i would love to see Fawad as a college spoiled brat but i personally like spiled brats in a prof field lol..i know it d be hard for a poiled brat to reach tht level ever but from what ive seen
biggest example rohan in rishta.com tht was pure awsomeness!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The link i found is 100 and something pages long too.. Hmm..

Anyhow, Guys count me in. I'm also starting to read the novel now. ;)
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wish i was reading the novel but i kinda wana be unknown to the story and i dont have time to read the novel..LOL