Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anne156

@ starstuck thnks alot bt is dere any link for it ?

It was a fan who conducted this interview while he was shooting for Zindagi Gulzar Hai, and this same fan uploaded it on youtube. So it was there for a while, but I checked again a day ago and seems like the girl made the video private & we can't see it anymore, unfortunately.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

@starstruck: i agree, he is a gora munda, and i thot he needed tanning only in akbari ashghari, comes out, he is tanned in most serials! :P 🀣

no i think the lights seem to bring out the make-up and those w/o make up, the lights might not be like chehre ko uthaane wali :P
i think :/ cz theres no need 2 tan a guy if hes not gora :S
woh bhi aaj kal k zamane main! :|

yeah, like when he came on Jago Pakistan Jago..I was like wow, he seems way more fair here than he does in his dramas etc. I mean it's expected since he's a Pathan and most Pathans are pretty fair skinned..but ever since then, I've noticed the difference.

However, I liked his tanned look in Akbari Aghari...thought he looked cuter with such a tan, or maybe it was just me. πŸ˜†
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ chaha : OMG thanks so much for sharing the pics...Fawad looks so young and refreshing...love the messenger bag wala pic...such a cute college boy he makes 😍

@ starstruck and Reeno : He is pretty fair skinned guy in real for sure but I guess in the shows one tends to look different sometimes coz of the lighting and sometimes coz of make-up...and mereko toh Fawad kabhi bhi achcha lagta hain chahe tan ho ya gora munda...me toh just love his smile the most ☺️
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
when will it come on air ?
i like both sanam and fawad getting excited already😍
the characters of zaroon and kashaf were amazing but they do need to add more to the story specially before the ending
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜›
LOL i dunno hasi aaiing :P

@starstruck: erm, fawad is KHAN but hes NOT pathan! 😳
and even i liked his tan-pan :D
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey..calling out for all the Fawad'ians to join you rule our heart //.Fawad Afzal Khan FC.// for more discussion and latest info about FAK
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
His EYES ☺️

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

πŸ˜›
LOL i dunno hasi aaiing :P

@starstruck: erm, fawad is KHAN but hes NOT pathan! 😳
and even i liked his tan-pan :D

are you sure he's not? Most of the people who have Khans as last names are Pathans..and Fawad could pass as one too I'd say.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
soo noww i heard tht Mehreen Raheel's also in the drama..and Fawad i know is already in it..Wow now this seems attractive.. add me in too :D
459718 thumbnail
waiting for this show eagerly. I have started the novel, lets see when i can finish it.
I really like the pairing, Sanam Saeed really suits her character and so does fawad.
Edited by thousandmiles - 12 years ago