Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Batameez. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: starstuck

shooting horahi hai toh shooting ki pics nazar arahein hain..aur abhi nahin toh phir kab post karein? kuch saal baad?

post karo photos toh problem, na karo toh logon ko problem..πŸ˜†

Sorry to bug in..but What she meant was...She cannot wait for the drama to air..okay? Get that in your brain & please do not make assumptions :) She might have some problem but what is your problem? Sorry if thats anyway offensive to you..I don't mean! But everyone here can share their views & if you have some problem I.G.N.O.R.E! dictionary chahiye?
Edited by -Cupidsfriend- - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fawad looks really young and adorable in this drama! His look is perfect, and I think he makes the perfect Romeo.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cupidsfriend-

Sorry to bug in..but What she meant was...She cannot wait for the drama to air..okay? Get that in your brain & please do not make assumptions :) She might have some problem but what is your problem? Sorry if thats anyway offensive to you..I don't mean! But everyone here can share their views & if you have some problem I.G.N.O.R.E! dictionary chahiye?

When did my comment ever imply that she can't have her own opinion? Ever heard of sarcasm, Cupid ki dost? guess not

Was I talking to you by the way? do you know what I M.E.A.N. by that? 😲 english to urdu translation chahiye? πŸ˜›

ANYWAYYY...I'm not here to argue with you, lets learn to take sarcasm around here, shall we. People in this section are the most sensitive people on this entire forum, seriouslyy. πŸ˜† It's a PUBLIC forum, learn to deal with back and forth comments, folks.

back @ topic: Saw Sanam Saeed on Jago Pakistan Jago through youtube yesterday...and found her to be pretty cute and sensible..everything about her made me like her even more...and this has further excited me for the drama. We need to see more pictures of Sanam on the sets of the drama as well.

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
Batameez. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@starstuck-Cupid ki dost & not interested! Carry on brother

Good day!

@All...People e'm sara, so looking forward to the show..& gonna try hard to read this novel since I'm a very slow urdu reader =)) :( Excited :D
Edited by -Cupidsfriend- - 12 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eeekkk! Why are you guys fighting! Chill karo yaar!
Sanam is just perfect for the role of Kashaf because Kashaf is an average looking, outspoken girl who doesn't let anyone look down to her! And Fawad sach mein bohat young lag raha hai! Really looking forward to the show
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I came across this..and from 5:55 onwards, for a minute..Sanam Saeed talks about ZGH and briefly mentions her experience working with Sultana, the director of the ZGH and Hum TV's directorI believe? (so answers Sana's question).

Sanam looks so cute. She's dressed so simple and decently.

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Guys, the owner of Hum Tv Sultana Siddiqui's directing this?

omg omg omg sana πŸ€—
thnks for sharing this... love it.. fawad looking beautifull every pic of his adorable.. really amazing... love it if its shoot of ZGH then he really looking cute in this serial... then really this enjoyable show just for my fawad...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aah, so she is the same person, interesting.

NP for the pics :)
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=starstuck
Sanam looks so cute. She's dressed so simple and decently.

She came from shoot,thats why...πŸ˜›
Warna she's a model...She would never dress so simpleπŸ˜‰
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
erm, Sanam Saeed and fawad Khan are already doing stuff in my stomach and heart! 😳
🀣
BTW, Zaroon slaps Kashaf twice in the serial! =(