Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I read the novel few week ago after I read that it is going to be made into a drama. I can't wait coz Fawad and Sanam will be perfect. Oh and it is a Love/hate story and that's my fav romance genra lol.
eagerly waiting!
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mehreen Raheel is also in it, I think she is gonna play the role of Asmaara.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Mehreen Raheel is also in it, I think she is gonna play the role of Asmaara.

Really? ughhh..she better not take Fawad away like she did in Dastaan. πŸ˜†

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstuck

Really? ughhh..she better not take Fawad away like she did in Dastaan. πŸ˜†

if they stick to the novel, then NOT A CHANCE! πŸ˜‰
actually, a zabardast besti scene came to my mind;)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
haha yeah, i think mehreen raheel will play asmaara... but isnt the role so short?! :S
and plus, WOH role ko suit nahi karrahi :S mere dimaag main :P
thori aur rude si koi pyaari larki hoti =P
serendipity. thumbnail
LOL u all Love love/hate romance genre, but erm isnt it sooo old!? 😡 :P
i like arranged to Love marriage k baad pyaar ☺️ [">] πŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

note=)

the story, written below, is for people who HAVENT read the novel cz of English/Urdu problems and want to know the story please note that not EVERYONE enjoys spoilers, so this might just spoil your whole drama if you want it all as a surprise! IM SERIOUS! 😳 and dont blame me if the novel is different from what the drama turns out to be, there obviously will be changes, considering the fact that its one of Umera's super initial novels 😳
oh and this is how i wrote a SCRAP to my friend, with the whole story =P lol so just copy>pasting, k? ERRORS... DEAL WITH EM YOURSELF! 😈 πŸ˜ƒ =P

Ok, so fawad is this rich handsome COOL young man, who is "the besht" types n then this sort of chote middle class family se this girl comes to his uni, her name's kashaf, and he BTW is zaroon junaid, k anyways, they hate each other cz they always have conflicts n since zaroon is always wid rich pretty girls, he pays no shit to kashaf n sort of hates her, shes not very pretty but all teachers wagaira adore her, cz shes brilliant so zaroon is sort of jealous of her, he makes it a point that he'll ruin the img of kashaf in frnt of every sir, esp sir abrar, who is a very imp character... Nd he pays special attention to kashaf cz he is also kashafs dads frnd...
He starts behavin gud with kashaf bt kashaf sorta ignores him then 1 day in the library, she hears abt his plans when hes talkin 2 a frnd she rytaway goes 2 confront him, nd bht sunaati hai ussko, phir he also yells at her they have a huge fight n then she says stuff abt how bad a character he is n how he dosnt respect women, is flirty n loose character wala, toh he slaps her :O
Lol yeah :( bt then everyone comes n stops him bt she doesnt stop she keeps sayin stuff abt him n how she'll take the revenge fr the thappar...
khair, uni continues, then it ends =P and they move their ways, its like when uni gets over, woh apne raaste, yeh apne raaste types, sab apni apni zindagi main busy hojaate hain but, its like Zaroon misses something in Life, and he doesnt really remember a lot, but he remembers Kashaf and even he doesnt know why he remembers her... probably because she was different from other girls!? Probably she didnt die @ him just like other girls did? maybe she was better, more confident than him? Anyways, 7 years pass, and he still remembers her, and i dont remember but this guy, a friend of Zaroon, also remembers Kashaf... and he supposedly likes her?! :$ :S and Zaroon is a bit uneasy listening to this fact?!
*PEOPLE, correct me if im wrong or have forgotten anything IMP* =P
k, now,
ok lets come 2 the point, wahaan Zaroon's mom is pressurizing him 2 get married n hes like fine, lkin main apni pasand ki larki se shadi karunga and shes like ok, do u have sum1 in mind n hes like, yes but ull have 2 listen calmly and shes not very beautiful like fairies and neither is she from a well known rich family but i wanna marry her, she was in my college... and mom grows all ghussa n shes like WTH!? u cant marry sum1 whose status isnt like ours n hes like idc, i wanna marry her n shes like usska character kharab hoga, and zaroon is like the major reason im marrying her is JUST bcz her character is as clean n pure as it can b, she is a mature n pure girl, and he is like those rich girls whose status is like ours, dont have a gud/clean character and she has one, so his mom laughs off saying, how can u say her character is pure, agar aisa hota toh woh u ko phasati nahi apne pyaar k jaal main :P
and hes like phir toh aapko yeh sunkar bht khushi hogi k she doesnt love me, she doesnt even like lukin at my face, bcz i was cool n flirty in college :P
and shes like so WHY wud u wanna marry a girl who doesntt love u n hes like because i love her n i wont marry anyone but her...
shes like, very ghusssa and shes like beta ji ab apne dad ko khud btana...
he is now scared tht his mom will tell his dad this at lunch so he goes 2 sir abrar and sumhow manages to convince sir abrar 2 come 2 his house b4 lunch, sir abrar is like kyun bhyee n hes like i'll tell u everything in the car, atlast sir abrar agrees n gets in the car he starts askin him... what the matter is.. n he tells him how he loves kashaf n sir abrar is stunned hes like r u serious ya yeh bhii... hes like NO im damn serious and everything, n sir abrar is like agar aisa kuch hai then... he'll help him
khair dad n mom r stunned 2 see sir abrar, but mom welcomes him n all, then aftr lunch, sir abrar tells dad k he has 2 talk abt sumthin imp, dad takes sir abrar 2 his study, after sometime, zaroon is called in the study, both the sir n the dad's faces r quite serious, n his dad starts scolding him k WTH is this tht girl is not according 2 our status n class, n we've done so much fr u given u everything even b4 u demanded, and this is what u do 2 us?! and hes like, thank you very much for doing so much fr me, but i cant marry and spend my whole life wid sum high class girl whom i dont love... nd dad is like u can leave this house, but u wont marry a low class girl... but hes like fine, ill leave this place, and slowly steadily, return all ur favours and money, as i become successful... anyways, dad slowly maan jaate hain n hes like do wat u want... :P his parents go 2 kashaf's house fr rishta, and kashaf is in office, her mom calls her in the office n tells her k beta aaj bht acha rishta aya tha tumhare liye, guy does this n that he was in ur college n all n woh samajh jati hai k its zaroon, usey bht ghussa ata hai n she asks her mom to say NO to them...
*LATERRR...*

Word Count: 1

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
EEEKKK! Thanks for sharing the pic Reeno! 😍 Can't wait for this show to go on air yaar!
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
reeno thanx alot for the story :))
and loved the story :)

serendipity. thumbnail
^its not yet over, bht kuch rehta hai =)