||OS: Akhri Kwaish||

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Someone, somewhere is made for us but some extraordinary feeling don't care about the boundaries.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Date-6th December, 2011
Time-5 PM
Place-Mumbai Special tusk force's highly secured cell

One of the CBI officers: Mr. Arnav tomorrow you are going to be hanged. So do you want to wish to see someone or something else? We will try to fulfill it as it will be your last wish.
Arnav who sat by his bed peered to the officer for a moment. Then again be submerged in his thoughts.
Officer: What happened? Can you listen to me? I'm telling'
Arnav: Enough'I don't have any hope or dream to be fulfilled'please leave me alone here'
Officer: "Ha'Mr. Arnav oops Mr. Daniel Stuart from Sydney'the mastermind of the serial blasts of Mumbai'just saying now that he has no dream to be fulfilled'and he is 120% right because he has already killed about 100 people around the world'so what can be undone for him?"
The officer yelled at him'.
But Arnav remained unaffected with his words and sink in his thoughts again. He can remember the day clearly. It was the worst as well as the best day of his life. In that day he got the finest thing he could hope. No he was not thinking about to kill the people and plotting the blasts successfully. It is the girl whom he had seen in the day.
Arnav: I just want to see your face for one time before I die. I don't know your identity but I just know that someone who was made for me is you. Only you'
He breathed deeply once'

Date-31st December, 2010
Time- 11 PM
Place- Zuhu, Mumbai

The New Year party was on all over the world as well as the place. People from all the place of Mumbai gathered there to celebrate the last night of the year and to welcome the 1st January, 2011. There were many VIP guests there and so the security system was really very tight. A group of youngsters, probably all belonged to high society was there to celebrate the party and was busy on tasting several types of drinks, cuisines and in shaking their bodies on the DJ's feat.
But when some bollywood actors and actress' arrived at the party then all went to have a glimpse of them. Some of the security guards were also involved in it and so the security system got loosen.
Arnav: No chance will be as good as this. Commandoes check you Bluetooth headsets and get ready for the blast.
He ordered to his men and smiled cruelly.
The aim was to kill all men present there and to make the atmosphere of terror in the whole country. And it was his dream to make such situation all over the country.
He had fixed all his bombs already and got set for the action packed night.
So as his plan he made his men entered stealthily into the club house and other places around the club to take positions.
At about 11.45 PM Arnav press the button of the bombs so they started to blast uninterruptedly and while Arnav was getting all the news of his success his face was glowing. His cruel smile spread on his face. The smell of fresh blood around him was just blowing his mind to his dream.
Arnav: I'm the god and the blood land just making me to feel like in the heaven.

He was unaware of the fact that everyone has to repay his misdeeds. Here also he had to do it but the almighty god set something else for him. 

At present,
Hey, hey, have your dinner now, the calling of the policeman broke the silence and also made him back to the present.
He however behaved goodly and took his plate. It was the last time when he was eating before his death. He had no appetite for it. He just wanted to remember his good memories, but the blood of common people was not his good memories any more. He just wanted to drown in her glimpse for the last few hours of his life.

Back to the night,
After all the blasts around the city were successful he started his core mission. He then entered with four machineguns and two rifles into the club house firing repeatedly and killing all human beings present there. People who were busy in enjoying the night were unable to protect themselves. He was just making a rain of bullets on them. He was going ahead doing his job properly and after shooting about all men and women present there he went to the 1st floor where the party of the youngsters was on till then. Loud music had covered most the sounds and screaming of the wounded and dying people. Nobody of them were not in the real world, they all were drunk.
Arnav hate such people the most because his childhood became hell for such people.
So without thinking for a moment he carried on his job.
After finishing about all people he was really very happy. His dreams came true that day.
But suddenly he saw someone behind a table; he was shocked that how someone was left for die there. He went there and saw a girl, trying to hide herself behind the table and her leg was injured. He was not so modest that he would not kill her, for him his dreams came first. But he was not able to see her face as it was covered with her hair.
Arnav silently went by her and sat on his knee, he wanted to kill his last pray by showing her his fake pity for her.
He removed her hair slowly. But when she looked at him the world around him changed in just one second. When he looked at her tearful eyes his mind like said to him not to kill her but to wipe her tears. He could not be able to say a single word to her. The machinegun fell from his hand and he became busy in gazing at her. Her frightened eyes were like praying him to save her but Arnav suddenly broke his silence'.
Arnav: Don't worry, nobody will harm you, I'll save you.
The girl was surprised because she had seen the person killing all her fellows brutally, and now the person is approving her not to worry! He will save her?
The Girl: please, please don't kill me; I want to live more'.please'.
Arnav's intentions were also not to kill her, because the girl had left a deep impression on his heart and mind. He very surprisingly was ready to leave all these for her. His mind encroached by a girl for the first time, but the God doesn't forgive them who harm his children. When Arnav was about to go out from the place taking her in his lap suddenly the cobra force came in the place and saved the girl. They arrested one of the most wanted terrorist Arnav also.
When the forces were coming out with Arnav and the girl one of her relatives who came in search of her called by her name,"Khusi, you are alive! Thank god, you are really great."
The girls however managed to go to her relative and they went to a hospital.
But here Arnav forgot every worldly thing except the name, "Khusi"

Then he was taken to court for judgment. He surrendered and accepted all his faults. After 10 months the judge of the Supreme Court declared punished him death for his faults.  But in the 10 months he rarely talked to someone. Only took the name Khusi always even in his dreams.

Today,
Time-5 AM
Place-the place for hanging imprisoned persons

The police and military forces have prepared all things for hanging the terrorist Arnav. They have covered his face with black piece of cloth and flung the rope around his neck. Then they pulled the rope'.
He breaths his last saying the name he has taken several time being imprisoned'He whispers.."Khusi, I love you"'.

The End
 ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
hit the LIKE button and send your responses if you like it...
And please don't take the OS differently...
cause a terrorist or a gangster also has a human heart and human feelings...

please please, read...
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
edit:

Woh! Sabs sweety, that was really innovative, like Arnav a terrorist?😲
That was so..I mean Woh! Man⭐️

Good job, pehli nazar mein pyar ho gaya
One look made him loose his mind.😍

I wonder if some terrorists are that hot, why does he need bullets man! looks are enough :P🤣
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
speechless 
everyone can fall in love . there must a reason behind why Arnav became a gangster as every child is same when they come in world their surrounding and circumstance make them a murder or a DR

alas arnav was a murderer but i still love ur os Arnav ...
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice OS!!
A different line!! But it's a bit hard to imagine Arnav as this brutal!! You know he's our handsome hunk 😳
But still, nicely written!😊
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

edit:

Woh! Sabs sweety, that was really innovative, like Arnav a terrorist?😲
That was so..I mean Woh! Man⭐️

Good job, pehli nazar mein pyar ho gaya
One look made him loose his mind.😍

I wonder if some terrorists are that hot, why does he need bullets man! looks are enough :P🤣

thanks for commenting dear...you are the first one...And ya Arnav as a terrorist was a little bit different so tried it...hope that fans are not hurt...
And ya...if terrorist will be hot like him then they need no bullets dear...hot guy...😃😳
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

speechless 

everyone can fall in love . there must a reason behind why Arnav became a gangster as every child is same when they come in world their surrounding and circumstance make them a murder or a DR

alas arnav was a murderer but i still love ur os Arnav ...

thanks dear for commenting...and there is a glimpse of the cause behind of being a murderer...but as its an OS so can't write so more...hope you liked the theme...😳
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Nice OS!!

A different line!! But it's a bit hard to imagine Arnav as this brutal!! You know he's our handsome hunk 😳
But still, nicely written!😊

Actually I became bored by seeing him as a mainstream person so tried a bit different and made him a terrorist...😉
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

thanks for commenting...
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
hey 241 views but no comments from the last 25 mins???? did you not like the concept??