Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

agree - he don't give good interviews....

simran0493 thumbnail
Yeah I have to admit, she's very good at acting, especially when she lost the baby.
Kiran48312 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so hes ba just because of inteveiws but whatever your opinions i thin Abhi is a REALLY good actor if you guys dont thats fine but i think hes really a good actor they wouldnt guess ask any random person "hey, do you want to play Abhi in a show on Zee tv called Astitva?" i'm sure they wouldnt
Kiran48312 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So hes bad just becasue of interveiws but whatever its your guys opinions i think Abhi is a REALLY good actor because im sure they wouldnt ask any random guy on the street "hey do you want to play Abhi on a show called Astitva for Zee TV" IM sure they wouldnt have done that
soniki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You have a right to your opinion and yes giving a bad interview is not about being good or bad at acting but look at his work he played a mentally challenged person very well in another show but he is just not able to produce a convincing performance in Astitva try watching him closley and try and ignor the other characters in the show you will se what we are talking about and yet if u watch simran and shaguna in the same way u can really feel for them!

U may like the way he looks but that does not mean he is a good actor either!!

mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i think abhi is definitely a good actor....i dont know why u guys are complaining????? shaguna of course is brilliant, no two questions about that.

bad acting is what the aastha and sid r upto.... i hope u can now make out the difference between abhi's acting and aastha's acting. the good and the bad acting part of it.