Shreya Ghoshal: VIDEO SRGM Golden Moments

boylove thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

A treat for everybody who appreciates good music. Here are the videos of Shreya Ghoshal which appeared on SRGM golden moments.
It includes first video of her when she was only 11 years old. She gave her intro cutely to Sonu Nigam telling him that she was a girl from Kota, Rajasthan. Then she sang the most beautiful song of Lata "Sunio Ji". Just watch the performance. 👏👏

Here is a pic current Indian Idol Judge Sonu Nigam in the background:

Link to the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=shreya+ghoshal+golden& amp; amp;amp;search_type=search_videos&search=Search

Intro Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhto3Xxp90w&search=shreya %20ghoshal%20golden

First performance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II-zRtWYUsU&search=shreya %20ghoshal%20golden

👏👏
Edited by boylove - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metallica thumbnail
Shreya Ghosal is my favourite singer..

She has the most amazing voice, u never get tired listening to her, ever....
pragatimanoj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that's true. she has a very sweet voice.
cheers
pragati
riddler100 thumbnail
Thanks boylove ji for these "golden-oldies"...
nibbler thumbnail
thanks for the video.........

guyz did shreya ghosal won the competiton when she was 11......... 😕
miss2006 thumbnail
Thanks for all wonderful vedio links of shreya & amey.But i could not able to see it as it is not running contineously.
boylove thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss2006

Thanks for all wonderful vedio links of shreya & amey.But i could not able to see it as it is not running contineously.

YouTube video buffers initially. Give it some time to buffer and then play it. Also, you will notice that a replay of a video without going away from the page is always continuous as it has already buffered it. You just need to get used to YouTube to enjoy it.
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks. It was nice to se the SRGMP videos of Shreya when she was young. What an awsome voice at such a young age!
I found that all the videos played well and without any interruption today whereas yesterday when I was trying to watch them it was getting cut off to buffer every few seconds. I think it probably depends on how many people are trying to access the file and the youtube website. My advice is if you are having trouble with interrupted videos, just try again later.
Sunitha.V thumbnail
My god, is this awsome!

She has sung 'SUNIYO' so perfectly, the way one should in a singing competition. The kind of song that shows off her talent so well and one pays attention to nothing else other than her singing.

Now compare this to the contests today...none of the finalists in any of the shows today have been able to give a performance as refined as this. Is this because they are not talented? Hell, NO! It is because of all this 'makeover' 'performance' crap which takes the focus away from singing. It does, believe it or not.

No wonder Sonu Nigam gets frustrated...he has seen better days 😊
ticks thumbnail
That was lovely. Morning shows the day, this is what Shreya's performance says.

If any one has Sunidhi Chauhan's performances from Meri Awaz Suno, also please upload.
I had watched Sunidhi in her pigtails and she also was also absolutely wonderful.

Those were the days of talent hunts..But now its 😭 😭