Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree tehreem!maybe they r herr to create the impact of crying but editing of flashback wasnt good! They should have just shown the jist of it,not the whole scene but nvr mind
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Yaad kiya Sana,mein agaye!
ashar waaley scenes!His expressions After bed jumping scene-i was stunned!*bows*

mahira-i wasnt expecting itni achi acting from her!she proved her self in the last episode but today-fabulous

Tissues khattam mere:( this drama is the best...Period:)

It just touches ur heart

Meepha, university applying ka kuch bana? I haven't even logged onto the website yet..
Meeph thumbnail
I pm-ed u regarding it Sana:P
Nahi yaar!abhi nahi!i will by next week!cx i cant do it without assistance;)
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Khirad is in the truck. The guy offers her water and talks very sweetly. He tells her he'll take her to hyderabad(Batool khala's place) safely. Asher is drivinga nd crying (OMG IIT'S HEART BREAKING) He shouts. His car is behind her truck but they don't see.
It's morning and fareeda is waiting for asher. They show hyderabad and then batool khala, khirad is at the door. Her son opens the door and invites her inside. Batool khala is shocked to see khirad in this state she asks what happened and why is she here early in the morning. She hugs her and starts crying and faints.
Asher comes home. Fareeda asks him what has he done to himself. He asks her where she is and shouts why can't she understand he wants to talk her and you won't come in b/w, I want to know the truth and if she is at fault I'll kill her myself. Fareeda informs him that she left the house, khizer came and she left with him. And that when their affair wasn't out she was okay but now she wasnts to leave. She wasn't happy with the marriage. He should understand now. Asher is heartbroken
Coming up Khizer meets sara
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meepha tumhaara PM parha maine.. Samajh nahin aaya..
Meeph thumbnail
Tehreem,how did u type so fast? Like do u type while watching?;0 u watch itni distraction ke sath?:s
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG joootiii auraaat 😵
tehreemm thumbnail
OMG SUCH A FKIN BIATCH 😡😡😡😡😡
I hate fareeda
tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Tehreem,how did u type so fast? Like do u type while watching?;0 u watch itni distraction ke sath?:s

Yesh I type while watching and imagine I watch, I write, I listen to my mom's cribbing, I reply to my friend's text 😲😲😲
tehreemm thumbnail
The FB editing was very bad I didn't like it at all