Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@maha; thanks yaar :) and i know its sooo freaking sad. i just loveee them both so much so hard to see them in pain.

@amna; hiii. 🤗OMG it been sooo long since i talked to you.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sana.B

SPOILER:

Ashar was about to open his car door, when he heard his cell-phone ring once again. He thought to himself, "Another call; that too so quick?" He just talked to Hareem and Khirad about an hour ago, when they were having lunch. Worried, he received the call quickly. The voice coming from the other receiver was Hareem's. Hearing her voice had provided him with strength that instant.

Hareem- "Baba" (I like Baba better than Papa, so I'll use baba, lol. Hareem says Papa though)

Ashar- "How's Baba's jaan, Baba's princess?" He replied, hearing Hareem's sad tone.

Hareem-"Baba, Hareem wants to go to the zoo. She wants to see lions, but mama won't take me." She was tattle-tailing on her mom, and was angry.

Ashar- "This is why my princess's mood's off; because she wants to go to the zoo? Don't worry; I'll take you to the zoo myself. He thought she would get happy, however rather Hareem was still upset and down.

Hareem- "I don't want to go in the evening baba; I want to go right now." Ashar could sense tears in her adamant tone, and felt restless. He started to forget all the work he had to complete in office.

Ashar- "Okay, Baba's coming right now, alright. In a little while, now quickly wipe away your tears." He pacified her, and then shut the phone.

A while later, Ashar reached the apartment. Hareem ran towards her dead with her arms spread out, and Ashar picked her up in his arms.

Ashar- "Fine now are you happy? Baba came home in such short time." He brought her inside with him, while Khirad was standing in the kitchen doing something. Ashar glanced at her, and then glanced back at Hareem. He realized that Khirad was upset with Hareem over something.

Hareem- "Baba, Mama's angry at Hareem." He had brought Hareem to the living room, when Hareem told him herself.

Ashar- "What's mama angry at Hareem for? Did you do something bad? Annoyed Mama, that she's mad?" He didn't look at her.

Hareem- "I called you, so she got mad at me." Ashar got quite startled, that Khirad was upset with Hareem over a phone call. He knew Hareem knew how to count, but she still didn't know how to dial a phone number. He asked Hareem who dialed the number for her.

Hareem-"I dialed the number myself."

Ashar- "By yourself? How?" Both of them were sitting on the sofa, while Hareem pointed to the phone.

Hareem- "With that," as she pointed to the redial number on the receiver. Ashar got shocked at his daughter's intelligence.

Hareem- "Mama was taking a bath, so I called you myself. Then mama came back and got angry with me. She asked me why I called you, and told me I'm a bad and adamant girl." She put her head on her dad's shoulder. "Baba!"

Ashar- "Yes princess?"

Hareem- "Baba, mom's not talking to me." Ashar smiled at his daughter's worry.

Ashar- "Mama's mad at you because she thinks you called me, so then don't worry; we can lie to Mama and tell her that you didn't call me, I called you myself. Mama was taking a bath, how would she know?"

Hareem- "Baba! Lying is a bad thing to do!" Ashar stared at his for year old daughter, with wide eyes, for correcting him for his mistake. He got happy and smiled in his heart, and then looked to his daughter. He heard such a nice thing from his daughter today.

Ashar- "Hareem said the total right thing, who taught Hareem such a nice thing, her teacher?"

Hareem- "No, Mama did." She shook her head at the word teacher. "Mama says, that lying is a bad thing, and Allah Mian gets angry with you."

Ashar realized that no matter how much he hated that girl, he had to admit that she was a really good mother; she had taught his daughter a lot of good things.

Khirad got Hareem ready for the zoo in a really bad mood. She felt that Hareem was getting spoilt this way, throwing tantrums for the smallest reasons. She wouldn't stop irritating anyone, until she got what she wanted.

Hareem- "Mama, you get ready too." Hareem saw her upset face and spoke. Khirad came out of the room quietly, and started taking the dry clothes off the clothes line in the balcony. A while later, she spotted Ashar carrying Hareem in his arms, walking towards her.

Ashar- "Bhaiyi, why are you mad at my princess?" Hareem brought Ashar along to support her. Khirad smiled at this in her heart.

Khirad- "Because she's become a bad girl, she doesn't listen to anyone anymore."

Ashar- "But right now you can become friend's with her right? My princess promises that she won't bother you anymore, and will listen to everything that you say."

Khirad- "If she'll listen from now on, then I'll agree to be friends."

Ashar- "She'll listen to you for sure. Now quickly kiss my princess, and come to the zoo with us." Khirad moved forward and took Hareem from Ashar's arms.

OMG OMG OMG THANKYOU x a MILLION TIMES!
haye! 😍
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey 🤗 hows u
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey maha, zum and my jaaani shizzzooo <3
how are you all??

@shiz: i was absent from a long time :( Will stay absent through out December too! You stay in touch through FB!

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Iam fine how's ya🤗

amna?-hey:)hows ya..?

Reeno-🤗
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ZumSrK

Iam fine how's ya🤗

amna?-hey:)hows ya..?

Reeno-🤗

M gud watching Khishar Scenes😍 and m in luv with your Avi.This scene and their eyetalk was 😍
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
@ amna; i'm great i finally have some free time but only for today! anyway how cum u will be absent in december also ----- yaar fb ke baat mat karo only made than for collab grp otherwise i had to close my original acc due to some reasons ---
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

@shiz: taking requests? PLEASE!

for you - anything <3 and you have been telling since weeks u want to request. so go ahead :)
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you part of which group?
I have exams and my cousin's wedding! Too busy!

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

M gud watching Khishar Scenes😍 and m in luv with your Avi.This scene and their eyetalk was 😍

Same here😍khisher are so magicalll😍😍

Thanx:) its free to use:)😳