Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@shizaa m good...u say??

& i dont remember much of it,,but it was good,dekh lo acha hai,
amna shariif & nausheen sardar is also there:)
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
ashhh; your going to pakistan? hayeee soo lucky, i will go inshallah in summer. but my mum is going in december break. so yeah i made this huge list of what to bring back😆😆😆😆...i miss pakistan. so how are studies going? exams started?
ana_kash thumbnail
i donno if they did 10 shows together,jst seen 2 or 3 of them bt naam yaad nii...but yaaa they were a hit jodi..:)
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hina-

@ana - ahh great :D I am surfing around, and just noticed that SOMEONE is ignoring me 😳🤣 You are a KaSh fan na ? mee to <3

@Ash - OMG, thats hard, isn't it ?? work & study .. ughh . everything fine na .. ?! I am good, tentamen ho rahe hain .. :| and school stuff ..

I am like this, is hard to manage all together uff...Inshallah free soon 😃
Oh tentamen still going on ? Don't they usually end in first week in dec? How are tentamens goin?
ana_kash thumbnail
btw did u guys read sarmad's msg,,if not check page 2 of the AT..
I love how he praised mahira :D
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Haha You know my style 😆 har jagga 'z' lagta hai😆. I am planing trip to Pakistan in feb, haha I will go crazy with shopping, my bag full of dramas 😆

@red: sorry for tang laraing .. maybe me too pakistan in feb .. but Only maybe 😆
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

🤣🤣🤣 Ghajini --- Yes Yes Yaad agayi ...you are hina.😆

on a side note i didn't like this movie at all.

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

anam; yeah i listened to the ost also. but was the show good? i like old shows for some reason. anyway how r u?

@hina; **memory came back*** 😆 i was just kidding yaar. how are you?

Thank GOD :D😆 I am goood, and now in extra goood mood after talkin to you <33 Hows you ? btw, iloveyourvms .. have seen some of them, planing to make a new YT account dont remb pas of my old one, then I will comment <33
ana_kash thumbnail
its 3.am here & m nt sleepy yet:|
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

ashhh; your going to pakistan? hayeee soo lucky, i will go inshallah in summer. but my mum is going in december break. so yeah i made this huge list of what to bring back😆😆😆😆...i miss pakistan. so how are studies going? exams started?

Exam musibat 🤢 abhi kymaat nahi barsi ..still revising 😕 I dont get that much time to spend with my kiddo, and I am dying a little inside cuz of that Anyway I hope this over soon...
I know I am missing Pakistan like crazy, pata nahi kahan se dora para Pakistan ka, I just made my mind up, my hubby was like "eeeh what happend to you 🤔"? lol😆