-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing VM Reeno.
I like the shades/effects.
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
farru its 21 or 22 episode in total,,11 r gone more 10 or 9 may b,,but itna hi hai..
U welcome:)
anufawadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ana-kash..sorry i dont know ur real name :( but thnx alot 4 informing..im eagarly waiting for the spoilers..cant wait for hareem to enter :D
ana_kash thumbnail
@anu u can call me ana:)
u r welcome & we r all waiting for hareem's entry:))
-Farru- thumbnail
Thanx ana_kash.
I am watching the serial again. I personally love Sara. I didnt find her negative. I found her very impressive. I know her mental state is disturbed, but overall I think she took a mature step by accepting KhiSher's wedding. There is a small negativity in her but thats natural, to be honest.
Now in front of Fareeda and Khizer, I feel that Sara is so much better and its wrong to call her negative. I want her track a bit more before leap. I really dont want Sara's character to be eliminated after leap nor I want her to be Mrs. Asher post leap.
😊
Edited by -Farru- - 12 years ago
ana_kash thumbnail
@farru ,,well sarag's character do annoys me a bit,i dont like her attitude n stuff..
She 'l b there after post leap,bt m looking forward how her character proceeds,i wil defo not like her if she is again gonna try on ashar..
ana_kash thumbnail
but she surely is not going to b mrs.ashar :D
-Farru- thumbnail
Hmmm. I also think that she will try on Asher but I dont want her to be part of some sidelined character post leap. As far as KhiSher's separation is concerned, it looks so annoying. How can they be separted without talking to each other? Besides this in comping up they showed that Khirad slipped and fall on the floor, I hope she doesnt face things like child abnormality or misscarriage etc etc etc.
🤢
Edited by -Farru- - 12 years ago
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farru-

Hmmm. I also think that she will try on Asher but I dont want her to be part of some sidelined character post leap. As far as KhiSher's separation is concerned, it looks so annoying. How can they be separted without talking to each other? Besides this in comping up they showed that Khirad slipped and fall on the floor, I hope she doesnt face things like child abnormality or misscarriage etc etc etc.

🤢

no no nothing like happen she will fall but nothing happen to the baby...and u were talking that how can they separated without talking so it is because of asher's mom ,she didnt let them meet ...
427936 thumbnail
wow congratulations guys its 11 episode and we have reach 14 thread...its a great treat for humsafar team...really love humsafar and ofcouse mahira and fawad..❤️