Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Well, there certainly wasn't a computer around her to send an email, and nor did she have her cell-phone. That most likely got left at Khizer's house..

And about talking to Ashar, she was thrown out, and had nowhere to go.. Obviously she would go back and then call wouldn't she? I mean she Knew no-one in Karachi..

I think another reason why its letter writing is because this is based on a relatively older novel if I am not mistaken, thus in those days there was no email/text... it was just letter.. so I suppose they stuck to that.. but yeah it does look a little lame to write letters in today's day and age..😆
ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wondering should I watch the epi.. everyone seems dissatisfied, or maybe I should just wait for the leap and the combine the torture with the nice leap and then sit through it...
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
150 wow! Great achievement :P
where is reeno? she should see this LOL :P
let's shift :D

shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it ws a heart-breaking epi...😭😭😭😭😭 n kisher's performance ws undoubtedly mindblowing...👏
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HI guys!
if anyone lives in canada and is currrently a high school student please please fill this survey
thank you!
sara_06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi guys! i am sara! i am a big fan of our Khisher! they are just mind blowing! :D