Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@mithi: i watch it <3
@shiz: Gosh the episode was :( I cried too much :'( Mahira's acting was far better then fawad's(just my opinion) she was absolutely brilliant, her expressions and everything was beyond perfect!

AND KHIZER AND THAT B FARIDA: i hate both of you so much!
I hated when that B throwed the envelope :@

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: starstuck

What a retarded episode.

I didn't like it at all. lol ...I know, I know it's a drama..but seriously..in this time and age, who the hell writes a FREAKIN LETTER?

In a few episodes ago...they show Khirad TEXTING Ashar to come pick her up..and now they're showing her writing a letter? what the hell? I know it's a drama (once again)..I know it's based on a novel..but seriously, everything seemed over the top today. Khirad is shown as someone way too naive that it pisses me off at times. She really showed no effort whatsoever to talk to Ashar...the most she did was write a letter? which I bet he'll never receive or maybe never open till the last episode.

Everyone acted well, but once again..over the top episode.

the letter plays a important part in the bringing the truth out and if you could see or not, but she didn't have her phone with her, so how could she call or text.😕

hello she stayed outside his house in the middle of the night, a girl who is pregnant, is it really safe for her to stay in the middle of a road & fareeda would not let asher anywhere near the house until khirid was gone so she had to leave. it all makes sense, if you connect the dots.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

1 more episode till the leap.. Our December Vacay starts, leap happens..

I know right, i can't wait :)
but i hate the fact that the saddest part of the show collided with my exams. divided all my attention
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great leap 'll happen in the middle of my examz what else i want tht suck i hate examz

@amna do u watch foot ball cool excited for todayz match?
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

hahaha those scenez gonna be treat to watch i mean from all shy shy & lovy dovy to next to enemiez sigh i really don't like those scenez in novel

b/w itz totally random but do u watch football?

fatima; i know right, the scenes will be a treat 😆 oohhh you don't like the scenes from the leap? i think it will be interesting to see how they will behave to read it is another and to see it on your screen thats a whole another feeling...

no i don't watch football - not really a sports type of person.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
@shiz: dude exactly!! Ab mera padhne ka mood he nahe huraha :(
427936 thumbnail
humsafar not let us study...we r just soo crazy about humsafar that everytime we thinking about the show...
lonelyshadow thumbnail
@mithi: not much cause i have to study! excitation will not let me study lol :P
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
amna; khizer will get what he sowed, sara will never be his, he still can't see she used him.
& i agree mahira was flawless, i was actually crying in her parts and fawad's best scene was when he came to fareeda and asked the whereabouts of khirid, the intensity of emotions there - ufff made me want to hug him.

bass ab i want the leap.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstuck

What a retarded episode.

I didn't like it at all. lol ...I know, I know it's a drama..but seriously..in this time and age, who the hell writes a FREAKIN LETTER?

In a few episodes ago...they show Khirad TEXTING Ashar to come pick her up..and now they're showing her writing a letter? what the hell? I know it's a drama (once again)..I know it's based on a novel..but seriously, everything seemed over the top today. Khirad is shown as someone way too naive that it pisses me off at times. She really showed no effort whatsoever to talk to Ashar...the most she did was write a letter? which I bet he'll never receive or maybe never open till the last episode.

Everyone acted well, but once again..over the top episode.

Well, there certainly wasn't a computer around her to send an email, and nor did she have her cell-phone. That most likely got left at Khizer's house..

And about talking to Ashar, she was thrown out, and had nowhere to go.. Obviously she would go back and then call wouldn't she? I mean she Knew no-one in Karachi..