lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
mein agai, kya huwa guys itna slow?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a retarded episode.

I didn't like it at all. lol ...I know, I know it's a drama..but seriously..in this time and age, who the hell writes a FREAKIN LETTER?

In a few episodes ago...they show Khirad TEXTING Ashar to come pick her up..and now they're showing her writing a letter? what the hell? I know it's a drama (once again)..I know it's based on a novel..but seriously, everything seemed over the top today. Khirad is shown as someone way too naive that it pisses me off at times. She really showed no effort whatsoever to talk to Ashar...the most she did was write a letter? which I bet he'll never receive or maybe never open till the last episode.

Everyone acted well, but once again..over the top episode.
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh..welll after todays episode i wanna go n give mahiira a BbIG hug..she stole my heart,,such a flawless acting..she is beyond perfect as khirad..
I cried more then i expected...about precap loved the ashar khirad convo scene,,though it wont b a good scene,,bt still
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asherkhirad

boring to hona bcoz ab separation jo horahi hai...but jise bhi tha mahira and fawad was as usually too good...

No, both of em were excellent, but the flashbacks were too too long, i mean look at other dramas, a flashback is only abt. 10 seconds, and then the recap is also soo long.. They practically show the whole episode..

But regardless of that i cried. My stomach hurts, heart hurts..
For goodness sake my dad, who HATES dramas, was watching it, and was asking the story.. (Normally he doesn't watch dramas because of the behayi) but seriously.. Humsafar definately has a different element.. Simplicity, innocence, purity.. He made fun of khizer and sarah!
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

shayad sub buhat sad hai drama dekhne k baad and shayad kucho ne to aj k episode bhi na dekha ho ghum mai...
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha those scenez gonna be treat to watch i mean from all shy shy & lovy dovy to next to enemiez sigh i really don't like those scenez in novel

b/w itz totally random but do u watch football?
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

too many flashblacks, but overall loved the episode, i loved asher saying he wants to hear the truth from khirid and that don't come btw us😳

but khirid went back to her old home - sara madam is happy at khisher seperation.
BlackStar. thumbnail
1 more episode till the leap.. Our December Vacay starts, leap happens..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Amna, Reeno nahin hai, aap nayi AT bana lo, this one is almost about to finish..
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

No, both of em were excellent, but the flashbacks were too too long, i mean look at other dramas, a flashback is only abt. 10 seconds, and then the recap is also soo long.. They practically show the whole episode..

But regardless of that i cried. My stomach hurts, heart hurts..
For goodness sake my dad, who HATES dramas, was watching it, and was asking the story.. (Normally he doesn't watch dramas because of the behayi) but seriously.. Humsafar definately has a different element.. Simplicity, innocence, purity.. He made fun of khizer and sarah!

Yah u right humsafar has all the qualities...the story,acting and everythink and yah flashbacks long tha but i am too crazy about humsafar that i cant see any mistake...😳