Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ill get bk to u on this again sana;) pm ke thru!
Guests+tv abhi no parhaye ,lol
Heheh

Meeph thumbnail
I dont watch anything itni distraction mein!my family is asked not to speak a word;)

My granny has a query:khirid had a cell phone in last episode,where did it go?:s
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Zareen is telling sara that everything went according to the plan. Sara says that mean fareeda aunty kicked her out. Sara thanks her mom that she did all this for her and she loves her. Zareen says fareeda doesn't do anything compulsively she planned everything. she never loved khirad. And she keeps on blabbering. Sara asks about asher and she tells her that he came back but fareeda is still worried about him.
Khirad is standing beside the stair case, batool khala asks her what happened. And she tells her and that she was kicked out. Khala asks her who kicked her out and she tells my mom left me at the palace the people licked me out., Nobody showed any sympathy towards me not even asher who claimed to love me. khala asks her why he did this but she had no answer
Khizer comes to meet sara. He tells her he is leaving for america. She tells him she had no idea how much he loved her and he tells her he can do anything for her, he broke one house and if he has to do anything he'll do it.
Episode Ends
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
meepha.. your granny is a genius.. the whole problem would have been sorted out.. this khirad girl.. wht was she thinking?
tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

I dont watch anything itni distraction mein!my family is asked not to speak a word;)

My granny has a query:khirid had a cell phone in last episode,where did it go?:s

I tell them to shush but mom, mom hi hoti hain 😆 Aur ye question sarmad se poocho 😆
Meeph thumbnail
C85rie-hehe;) todays episode was buqwas...:/ :P like all flasbacks!

Acting was good but still-Boring!:(
And tehreem ahahaha set hai

Chalo guys,i gotta go! Bubye
tehreemm thumbnail

Next episode

Khirad calls up asher he looks angry.
Asher tells sara I knw you are my friend but you have no right to interfere in my life
tehreemm thumbnail
Bye guys I need to go my mom wants me to leave my LT alone for sometime 😆
427936 thumbnail
todays episode is soo sad i was crying...and precap i know asher didnt talk to khirad and sara k sath acha hoye asher ne bikul thek kiye and khizar i was just laugh at him he is such a fool he didnt realise he has been used...fell sooo sad for khirad love mahira and fawad...yar guys leap kab ayaga i think 13 episode mai to hareem ki entry musqil maybe 14 or 15 episode mai hogi...and what a mother she is,how can she sees his own son in pain...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The episode was boring..
Too many flashbacks..
And meepha, her cell probably got left at khizer's house.. She took nothing with her.. Fareeda even made her give her jewellery back!