sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Astha is in a hospital and her hand is very lightly bruised. No big damamge due to the accident. A nurse is dressing her. Astha asks her who brought her here. The nurse says a group of people borught her here and thank god, she did not have any major injuries. Astha then asks about her bike. The nurse tells the boys were telling that her bike got completely damaged and that this could turn into a police case. AStha gets very worried. She thinks her mama will get so angry with her today. She then calls Sid. Sid is at home. AStha tells him that she met with an accident and is in the hospital. Sid tells her not to act while the college classes are on .He scolds her for calling in the middle of the class. Astha tells him that she is not lying and she is in Verma Surgical Hospital. Sid is worried. He asks her what happened to her? She tells that she is fine but her bike is fully damaged. She also says that it might become a police case. She requests him to come there and not to tell mama about it. Sid tells Urmila about the accident and asks her not to tell Simran.

Sid reaches the hospital. Astha is there , ready to leave with him. He starts scolding her. Astha says when i asked that guy to remove his cart, he insulted me. So i did that. Sid gets angry and scolds her that why should she teach that guy civic sense? Astha says she cannot tolerate wrong things happening before her. She says she cannot close her eyes when such things happen. Sid gets very angry and tells her if this is the case, then pick up a sword, mount a horse and go fighting like Jhansi ki rani. Astha looks very sorry. Just then, Urmila calls Sid and asks him how AStha is. Sid tells her that Astha is fine, but maybe there will be a police case. Astha then tells Sid that her bike is damaged and now how can she face mama? Sid says you don't seem to understand anything. Just then, the guy whose cart Astha blew off, comes to the hospital with the police. Astha sees him and again goes to fight with him. Sid stops her and again scolds her and tells her to sit here and not leave this bench and go till he comes back. He scolds her again and tells her not to act smart. Astha is very upset. Sid goes to the police and takes the police and the guy along to talk. Astha looks very sad and as Sid said, she sits on the bench. She looks here and there, tries to get up after some time. Then she remembers what Sid told her and tells to herself that Sid will again scold her if she gets up from the bench. She keeps sitting there. Time just passes and a nurse comes and asks her why she is not going. Astha tells her that she cannot move from this place. The nurse does not understand anything and goes. AStha is just thinking to herself where this Sid went. Time just passes andSid never comes back.

At Simran's place, Simran is working on her computer when Shaguna comes there. Shaguna tells Simran that Saurabh is not eating his dinner and says he is waiting for Astha. Simran says its time and Astha should have come back from college by now. She asks Shaguna whether AStha told her aobut going somewhere. Shaguna says Astha said she will spend some time in the library. Simran gets very restless about Astha and is gasping for breath due to her asthma problem. She immediately takes her inhaler and starts to inhale. Shaguna consoles her and tells her not to get tense and that AStha might have gone to some movie with her friends after studying in the library. Simran gets more tense and starts to inhale more. Simran tells this girl will one day kill me . She then calls one of AStha's friend Seema and asks her about AStha. Then Simran is very much worried and tells Shaguna that Astha did not even go to college today. She gets more tense.

At Sid's place, Urmila has prepared some special dish for Sid. Sid is very happy to see the dish and says it looks and smells yummy. He then asks her why she takes all the trouble to cook? She can as well instruct the servant to do it. Urmila says she had longed from so long to prepare food for him. She says since he is a doctor , he won't agree, but the best remedy is good nutritious mother's food. He smiles and eats it. He then says its very nice. Urmila says she had been to the book shop and has bought Anand's book. Sid asks her whether he bought a copy for him. She says yes. Just then, Simran calls Sid. She asks him whether he met AStha today. Just then, Sid remembers about Astha and tells Simran not to panic and he knows where AStha is and he will bring her back in 1 hour. He then rushes without telling Urmila anything. Urmila looks worried.

In Verma Hospital, Astha is still there in the bench and is fast asleep. A guy sees her sleeping and slowly, without making noise, comes near AStha. He observes her very carefully and comes very close to a sleeping AStha. Just then, Astha gets up and is horrifed to see a man near her. Just then, Sid comes there, sees the man getting very close to AStha and he screams. The man runs away and AStha gets up in a hurry and looks very frightened. Sid asks her what she was doing till such late hour. AStha begins to cry, she pushes him and runs. Sid then is driving the car. AStha continues to cry. Sid asks her why on earth did dhe stay there till night? AStha then very angrily says you told me not to move from the bench till you came and now you are scolding me. She starts to cry. Sid gets very surprised and thinks to himself that amzing that she places so much of trust and faith in me. He then tells that he is very sorry. But AStha remains angry.

Urmila is talking over the phone to Simran and she tells Simra everything about the accident. Simran is tense and asks Urmila about AStha. Urmila says Astha is fine and her bike is damaged. Urmila says Sonu wil be on his way home with Astha and tells her not to worry. Shaguna asks Simran ansSimran tells her that papa should not know about this. Just then, the door bell rings. Shaguna opens. Astha and Sid come in. Astha has a drooping head and just stands. Sid is also very ashamed . Simran just looks at both of them. Simran tells AStha that she was waiting all the itme and now it is 10 in the night. Nobody had the courtesy to tell her about the accident. AStha tells Simran that it was not her fault. Simran then scolds Sid and tells him that she did not expect this from him and he was being very irresponsible. Sid tries to tell Simran that AStha had called her for help. Simran gets even wild and scolds him that for him, her trust mattered more. Her friendship was the first priority for him and that he has become such a big man that he cannot even tell the truth to Simran. Simran then scolds AStha and tells her that all the time, they were under the impression that AStha is busy wtudying for her exam in the library and you were there in the hospital for the whole day. She says this is ridiculous. AStha cannot stop her tears and runs inside the room. Sid then tells Simran that AStha had told him. Then when he was about to take her from the hospital, the vendor came there with the police. Just to avoid more confusion, he ordered AStha not to get up from the bench and be seated there till he comes back. He then says he went to the police station to finish formalities. Then he got an emergency call from the hospital , so rushed to the hospital and then to his house. He completely forgot about Astha. Astha did not move from the place bcos i had told her not to. Simran is very surprised to hear this.

Astha is lying in bed and crying. Simran is there and is consoling her. Simran asks her why she did not tell mama. Astha tells she informed Sid. Astha tells she got scared of her , so she did not tell her. Simran is surprised and tells her that if she was really scred of her mama, then she would not have done this at all. Astha says don't say that mama. It was my mistake. Simran tells i feel it was my mistake. All kept telling me not to give so much freedom to Astha, but she felt as she grew up, she needed space and freedom for her mental growth. For her personality development, this was important. But she was wrong. She should have listened to her father who kept on telling that control should be kept. If she was very serious towards AStha, everything wolud have been under control, she says. Simran says till when you will keep on proving your mother wrong? Astha gets very emotional, hugs her and tells her that she was at fault. But she could not tolerate what the guy did. Simran tells her that she too cannot tolerate wrong things, but its not right to get involved in beating. She has not behaved like her daughter and she feels ashamed. AStha says she will from now on, be a good girl and will not take the bike. She will take the car and would drive slowly. She will not give her another opportunity to feel bad. Shr then hugs her mother, Simran is happy too. Simran tells her that nanu does not know anything about it and he has not eaten. Simran says she too is feeling hungry and they all go to eat. Simran then asks Astha why she kept Sid's words and stayed there for so long? She asksher that she respects his words so much and that Sid left you there. AStha gets angry and says she will never talk to Sid.

At Sid's place, Urmila is scolding Sid. That girl was sitting in that bench for the whole day and you forgot. Is she a stheth to easily forget? So foolish of you. I did not expect this from you. Poor girl, was sitting there without food and you forgot. How can you tell this? That girl respects your words so much ,Aren't you ashamed? ,Urmila scolds Sid and goes away. Sid is very upset. He then calls Astha. AStha is lying in bed, picks up. Sid says he is feeling very bad and says sorry. AStha at once says she is very angry with him and does not want to speak with him and scolds him stupid and keeps the phone. Sid is a worried man and says to himself that AStha is very much upset and he has to do something to cheer her up.

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update! This seemed more like a time-pass episode...
Edited by bystander - 19 years ago
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Sree.. Great update, as usual.. You won't beleive it, but I have seen one episode since the leap.. I depend on your updates.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think they'll show Abhi after few episodes.. Mentioning the writer "Anand" is a sign.. But there is something, if Anand is a very well known writer, shouldn't his picture be published somewhere, and shouldn't Sid recognize him? right?

fingirl thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bystander

Thanks for the update! This seemed more like a time-pass episode...

I agree..Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ‘
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bystander, are you from New Jersey?
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Sree. principessa..sid couldnt recognise urmila when he first met her...being his mom...now can he ever identify abhi even if he stands right before him :) But its being sure Abhi is going to come back soon....wonder when we get to hear about rashmi and pranay :)

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
***shaking my head*** ... thank God I didn't watch this episode... sounds tooooo boring๐Ÿ˜›

Principessa.. I havn't been watching Astitva consistently since the leap either. The standard has really gone down. At least, earlier, I could empathize with the protagonist .. now I can't help but raise a critical eyebrow at everyone's heroic attempts at 'acting' and the senselessly meandering storyline ... Astitva is a hard habit to break, but my hand is usually itching for the remote within the first 5 minutes of the recent episodes.. felt disloyal but finally DID it today๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I think I'll just stick to applauding your updates from now on, Sree!! ๐Ÿ‘
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God I just have toapplaud ur updates sree๐Ÿ˜† and not go through the torture of watching a bore !!!!!