What is Soniyas Future with Ayush?

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I am rreally starting to worry for Soniya and the stupid writers better have soniya marry ayush and what kind of a situation is kavya putting him in, she knows he is getting married, i am just worried that soniya may not get married to ayush not if bodhi has anything to do with it. I will be sooooo depressed if they dont get married, she has waited her whole childhood and adult hood for that day and because of that kavya and her alwaysz occuring problems , she may never get that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamour_girl thumbnail
yeah Kavya won't let ayush and soniya marry!!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Actually she wants them to marry, so dont blame kavya ,blame that idiot mayank😡 he's the one who posted the pic of ayush and kavya.🤢.And she even didnt want to call ayush in the first place!

Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Sadaf, i totally agree with you, i only watch the show because of Soniya and of the writer of the show is gonna screw it up by favouring Kavya then i think alot of ppl will stop watching the show, but i cant see soniya upset, it depresses me.
maida09 thumbnail

i thought u washed the show cuz of ayush😕😉 HHAHA jks!!:p

well im on kavyas side i like her better so ppl take no offence dats my opinion n dude.....soniya fans dunn wry the writes cant be that bad (ye rite)😉

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
well i watch the show because ayush (sudeep) is hot but as a female lead for him i like soniya.
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

hey better have a good...wait, no...GREAT plot for soniya planned or else i will seriously not watch the show, i mean how can he throw away his childhood friendship with soniya to marry someopne he has know for maybe a couple of months, I wonder what his parents will say, because ayushs mom is in love with Soniya and his Dad, maybe they will make him get divorced to kavya. But i bet kavya is feeling like crap too about it. But why did she even have to come to the show, she ruined everything. They better fix the problem...soon!

beauty_angel thumbnail
Yeh i agree with ayush_ki_pari and sadaf_20.
glamour_girl thumbnail
Ayush Ki pari I totally agree with you she had to screw the show by entering Soniya and Ayush's life I think I have to boycott the show. Some people think we blame Kavya for no reason but there are load's of reason's!
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i feel sory for kavya, but yet i dont becuz she could've been to the court like i am already engaged to like someone else. but then ayush is like im getting married to kavya. then sonia. sonia has always luved ayush, but never got her luv. i really liked tani. i wanted her to go with ayush, then she died becuz of bodhi. but then im glad bodhi is stupid or mental, he is actually very clever. but i dotn want bodhi to go with sonia. hell noooo....