Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
HER DAD ACTUALLY DISOWNED HERR?! :O
😳
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^yes Reeno!

Her sisters came on TV & were really pissed!
Dad and brother saying that they dont wanna cee her face
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Haya.

Sorry to butt in like this,just wanted to know out of curiosity as to whose father ya'two talkin about?Did Veena's dad request to ban her from Pakistan?

Yup 🥱 which I think is just to get publicity
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Veena always mocks Pakistan, but the truth is one day or the other she will have to return there, and no one will respect her.
Even as a celeb, some boundaries should be laid, and now she is really crossing all limits!

Pakistan gives all these celebrities Freedom, what more do they want that they complain? Idiots.

i guess they want us to get that "islamic" word out of our country's definition they want pak to be "free" in the sense that it forgets that it is an islamic country, and allows these wannabe's to do whatever they want - legalize drinking, legalize nudity, and all that stuff. but, is that really what freedom is about? 😕
yes, we as a society need to change, boht jahaalat hai pak mein... but modernizing and giving freedom to women does not mean that we forget the very purpose this nation was created. pak is an islamic nation, and as such, it's muslim celebrities shud atleast try and present some level of decency and dignity. we can bring in freedom and rights, but we need to, as a nation, still be able to reflect that v are an islamic nation...
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

^yes Reeno!

Her sisters came on TV & were really pissed!
Dad and brother saying that they dont wanna cee her face

dunno how much of that would be a stunt for publicity. 😕
pehle nahi dikh raha tha kis direction mein jaa rahi hai beti? she can't just have turned intoa b*tch overnight... khaslat toh pehle se hi aisi hogi na... 😕
now, when she is all independent and anywayz does not seem to have any respect of her family or dignity, now they r disowing her? usko toh koi fark nhi parega.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

I am glad!i hope ban hojaye
Then she can do whatever she want!

haan hueye ban ..acha hai.. then when indians kick her out she will realise the value of her home.
they aren't gonna let her stay in india forever, if she thinks that's the case. *rolls eyes* she thinks indians are "loving" her? huh. yea right. such a cheapster she is, kaun rakhega isko? especially india who already has so many talented actresses, who are much much prettier than her... and they also have their share of malika sharawats, and rakhi sawants, who btw, seeem much much decent as compared to madam veeena.
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 12 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Indians r just using her...They dont even want her there...But she's dying to live in Indiaa :P such an Idiot she is..
642940 thumbnail
Honestly, I think the Pakistani channels have given Veena way too much coverage. A responsible journalist/anchor such as Waseem Badami (ARY) did a WHOLE programme on this. C'mon! There are far more important and pressing matters that need to be addressed. Yeh Veena Malik kya cheez hai?

I don't really give a shizzles about her pics. Whether they are genuine or not, who cares. I have become immune to it now 😆 but I caught the promo for her swayamvar and the wording did tick me off. If she's not happy and free in PK then she's most welcome to go elsewhere. I doubt she will be missed 😆

Just to finally add, India is not at fault here. Veena Malik is one of those celebrities that loves to attract the wrong kind of attention. She will do that wherever she goes. Now a woman who covers up her boyfriend's misdeeds and uses it once he dumps her, what can one expect from her?