Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

642940 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^^hahaha! 😆
Not even ASH-mit can bail her out from this one ;)
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pakistani media NOT to give Veena any media coverage. That would really irk her 😆'

In our country,If a cow gives birth,that comes as a breaking news on geo🤔, If a cycle-wala buys a motor-cycle that comes as a breaking news.

Veena is a big breakin news yaar🤣

Honestly,its not just veena who has to change.Its the whole lot of us,but well-thats another topic
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

beghayrti! even if she did not pose for this, her image has become such that THIS IS WHAT PPL EXPECT of her now, this is how ppl have come to think of her...

have u guys seen that video of her "hindustan ne azaadi di, izzat di..." ..?? she acts as if she was restrained by handcuffs in pak! she shudn't be allowed to stay in pak after all this, her nationality shud be taken away..
it's not abt conservative or modern..it's how these despo's act with jahaalat when they cross the border - as if they have no freedom no izzat in pak... it's becuz of pak that she got that fame and name as for others to notice her.. witch!
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

beghayrti! even if she did not pose for this, her image has become such that THIS IS WHAT PPL EXPECT of her now, this is how ppl have come to think of her...

have u guys seen that video of her "hindustan ne azaadi di, izzat di..." ..?? she acts as if she was restrained by handcuffs in pak! she shudn't be allowed to stay in pak after all this, her nationality shud be taken away..
it's not abt conservative or modern..it's how these despo's act with jahaalat when they cross the border - as if they have no freedom no izzat in pak... it's becuz of pak that she got that fame and name as for others to notice her.. witch!

Really? When did she say that? I'm not shocked, Veena always talks nonsense. But it does annoy mean when she trashes her own country. Some day her bubble will burst. People only poke fun of her. The same case in India as well. She's a laughing stock. Shame on her for making such statements.

@Meepha: indeed so many things need to change but that's a different topic altogether :) Media coverage in Pakistan has become very sensationalized. They should not cover stories which have no value. Obviously entertainment is a part of the news, there needs to be a balance. Cover the stories of your own celebrities but NOT this sort of stuff. Veena is milking it right now.
Anyways, in an ideal world the media snubbing her would be great. But I know it won't happen. It's just my POV, I am not GEO ka numaynda...I'm not to be blamed here 😆

Just to add, yes as a society a lot of changes need to be done. But the first change should be within our own selves :)
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Veena always mocks Pakistan, but the truth is one day or the other she will have to return there, and no one will respect her.
Even as a celeb, some boundaries should be laid, and now she is really crossing all limits!

Pakistan gives all these celebrities Freedom, what more do they want that they complain? Idiots.
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is fake or not she crossed her limites long time ago!
even if this is fake she has done a nude photoshop earlier so it doesnt even matter
its not gona be fake all the time
veena malik should go and live on a desterted island
^ her names doesnt even deserve to be capitalized
453547 thumbnail
I feel the pic is morphed ,I don't support Veena but she can't stoop to such a LOW level,imo.
@Meepha your last siggy is AWESOME🤣
Edited by Sohni_kuri - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
@haya
Hahhahah
Bus tum bhi yahi dua maango lol:P
Ahahah even i love it
453547 thumbnail
^^
LOL sure bas yahi dua hi kaam ayegi.:P
p.s Bilawal is such a hottie i can't take my eyes off from his face:$

Originally posted by: RafAholic

^^hahaha! 😆
Not even ASH-mit can bail her out from this one ;)

🤣
Meeph thumbnail
Bus yeh hottie aggar mulk chalaney lag gaya tou yeh mulk he itna hottie hojaaye ga keh yeh mulk he nahi rahe ga:P lol