BAVD WU - 30th Nov 2011 - Mridang & Murli face off

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mridang & Murli face off
BAVD WU - 30th Nov 2011

Episode starts with gau screaming at Murli about how Bharti has admitted that she had told her to come out, also that she fell herself I didn't do anything, if Bharti came out and fell and ruined everything, what should I do, I didn't do anything to let her fall. Mirdang looks at Murli and says answer gaus questions, why are u quiet now, Bharti quietly looks at Murli and says don't say anything, Murli says no Bharti let me say what I want to, don't stop me today. Murli says u broke Bharti's trust, u made her not only unable to come out in front of others, but she's unable to face herself. U deliberately let her carry a heavy taali out, when u knew she couldn't carry it, don't u think I don't know that u planned all this??!

I'm telling u so what Bharti's height is small but her thought is higher than all of us, just remember something, if u ever disrespect Bharti like that again I won't take it anymore. Murli is holding his finger in front of gaus face, Mirdang grabs his finger and steps in front and says this is getting out of control now, I won't take this anymore. Murli says fine what I am about to say listen carefully, when there was an issue going on about the rishta from Laknow, u were so upset and hurt, how do u think Bharti feels when ur wife constantly disrespects Bharti to do with her height, she's older but has she ever fulfilled her duties of being older. Has she ever respected Bharti, No, instead she has taken advantage of the fact that she's older and that Bharti is quiet. Mirdang is thinking.

Bharti says to Murli stop, but he shouts at her and says im saying something, let me say it. He goes on to Mirdang that we were all caught up in our own problem, that we forgot our own sister, but Bharti never failed to fulfil her duties, as soon as she came home, she brought up Veenas rishta, she called the pundit, she helped get the rishta this far. What did she get for all this, dishonour, disrespect?

Murli goes on and says we were in our room and she blamed herself for everything, she won't forgive herself ever; tell me what am I meant to do? He looks at Bharti and continues that this isn't your fault, don't blame urself. He looks at Mirdang and says isn't this wrong?

Kamla comes and says Murli we will talk about this tomorrow, Murli shouts and says NO, whatever I am going to say im saying today, whatever is the truth, whatever is in my heart, im going to say it all today, if I don't say it all today then I will lose the rights to say I am Bharti's husband! (GO MURLI!!! AMAZING!!!)

Murli looks at gau and says this is the last time im saying this to u, if u ever say anything to Bharti about her height, or make her feel this way I swear I will forget all respect and relations and do something u will never even think of. He then looks at Mirdang and says you're my older brother, think calmly about what I have said; I have a little hope that u will understand me. Bharti looks at Kamla and then follows Murli out. Kamla looks back at Mirdang and gau.

Murli is walking around his room and is so angry, Bharti walks in and says what did u say, I know u couldn't take all this against me, but u should have thought about how they would feel about all this stuff, Murli shouts at Bharti and says what about all the things you have hidden about what they have said against u. Bharti says I understand but that wasn't effecting our family relations, this could cause bitterness in the family and make gau and Mirdang further bitter against us. Bharti tells him to calm down and listen to her; she says come lets sit down. They sit on the sofa, and Bharti explains that family is the most important; we need to remember our family in al of this. We can't just think about ourselves we have to keep in mind our family. If we don't think about them and only think of our own problems, we could end up breaking our own family. Murli says maybe your right, I know I let my anger take the better of me today, I know I said too much to Mirdang and gau, but what can I do, I can't see in pain and hurt like that, it hurts me, I want to keep u away from all the pain and hurt. Bharti say it means a lot to me that u care so much about me, and that it effects u too when I'm in pain. But I want u to from now on think about what I want, which is a family together, if its broken, we wont ever be happy, will u keep that in mind. Murli nods his head and holds Bharti's hand. She goes on and says forget what has happened and act like nothing happened, go to Mirdang and act like everything is ok. That u has no complaints in your heart against him. Murli is tearful and pulls Bharti close to him and holds her tight, he says Bharti if u weren't here I don't know what I would do without u, how would I handle myself. Bharti says its very late now, lets go to sleep, Murli smiles at her, and pours himself some water (probably to calm himself down!).

In Mirdangs room, he drinking alcohol, gau offers him more, she says I was thinking about Veena in all this, so what I told Bharti to hide, maybe I should have kept quiet, but no-one thought about the fact I was doing this for the family. She says from now on I won't say anything. She says out of everything that happened today, I feel bad for what happened with u, today Murli proved that being Bharti's husband is more important than being Ur brother and the son of this house. Mirdang is thinking about what gau is saying, and getting more pissed off. Gau goes on and say Murli was screaming at me, but no-one in the family stopped him and defended me, even if Murli chicks me out of this house, they wont interfere. I am just in name the oldest DIL. But u never understand me. Why do u always force all this family business, they never treat u right, I am thinking about our tomorrow, about our Jasmin. We should have our own money and live separately that way not to be too involved with the family. We will never be equal to Bharti and Murli in this family; we just have to listen to their crap. Gau smiles as she can see he's being affected by everything she is saying.

The family are sitting in the again, Jhumka says she will feed Vehaan, Bharti hands Murli tea to give to Veena but she is looking down, Murli then makes jokes with Dhamroo about how the tea tastes and how the samosas taste, he goes on about Veena and how good she looks happy and smiling. Veena laughs and says im always happy, cos I have a wonderful brother and a fairy like sister in law. Everyone is smiling.

Mirdang and gau walk in, Mirdang looks at Murli and Bharti, he says what happened last night was wrong, I apologise on gaus behalf. Gau looks pissed off. Mirdang goes on and says from now on nothing like that will happen again, he knows she was wrong, and he from now on will take the responsibility of nothing happening like that again. (This doesn't look convincing to me…)

Mirdang looks at Bharti and says aren't u going to forgive me, She says there's nothing to forgive, forget all that, instead forgive us as your youngsters for last night. Im not angry at gau either, after all what she said to me I felt as if she said it out of concern, she did call me back out, I have more respect for her now. Bharti goes to gau and says forgive me as your youngest sister, she bends down to touch her feet and gau says don't do that, if there's nothing in anyone's hearts then lets forget what happened. Murli and Bharti tell them to sit down and Bharti hand Mirdang the tea.

Gau is still standing and looks at Mirdang; she's thinking you are getting to clever with me these days, first of all im going to teach u a lesson.

Jhumka walks in and announces that the pundit is here, everyone is looking worries, and even Murli and Mirdang, Murli says lets go outside, they welcome the pundit in and all sit down. Kamla asks why he's round so early, he replies it was something important to come early, he goes on and says that the grooms family called and said don't take too long and to get the tilak stuff ready quickly, everyone is happy minus gau, Murli hugs Mirdang and Bharti is smiling at Veena and glad that she didn't ruin anything.

Im glad Murli continued with the arguement! He even shouted at Kamla, but i do understand Bharti trying to stop him, after all she know if Mirdang also turn bad as gau, she and Murli are in more danger!

Loved how Murli grabbed Bharti, he felt comfort only when she was in his arms! SOOO CUTE!!! Also what he said to her about what would he do if she wasnt here... Awww!!

Mirdang was drinking!! When i SWEAR kamla says no-one in their family drinks! I also am convinced Mirdang is lying and playing along that everything is fine, but i think he will do something without gau knowing, maybe to do with the business. Gau now wants to start messing with her husband cos all her ideas are going out of the window! STUPID WOMAN! Doesnt she ever get tired!!!

Courtesy: Jas Chauhan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't necessarily feel that Mridang is out to ruin anyone...I hope he doesn't go bad...I wnat him to teach Gaushala a lesson.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update both of u

i dint watch again but murli finally spoke up and said everythng

even if others tried to stop and best was murli tried to stop kamla aunty stopping him

murli saw thru gaushala straight

i hope mridang doesnt turn negative

he has to keep his good heart and not be influenced by gaushala

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i had missed this week's episodes, watched all three back to back to back, and have to admit those were really wonderful. juhi and vikrant were superb as usual.

we are watching them perhaps the last few times together. it gives me pain as i think that juhi will be without vikrant as her partner in this piece of fiction, but we have to move on. i am so gonna miss their chemistry. my best wishes to juhi who has to adjust to the new actor, i am sure she will do it really well !!
will wait and watch her perform!!
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved this episode. At last the angry Murli protecting Bharti, brilliant :)

Although have watched the one after so know that Mridang doesn't turn against his family, but it was touch and go for a while!!

So true about cherishing the moments of Vikrant on the screen with Juhi, only a few more episodes with them 2 together :(

Thanks for the update.