Brief Updates of some missing episodes

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Here is what I got

Source: Bollyteens

Thanks to pkji

ABHI & SIMRAN SAGA
- Simran has been trying to convince ABhi to marry Neha becuase they suit together and because Neha likes Abhi
-Abhi doesnt seem happy with the suggestion because he still likes SImran
- SImran meanwhile still has feelings for ABhi and has decided to surpress them because of "what people will say". Shaguna is the only one who thinks that they should get back together.
-Suarabh is noticing the growing attention and attraction Simran has towards ABhi and reprimands Simran.
- Neha thinks ABhi is only thinking about marriage with her because SImran has told him to
- Abhi thinks about Neha and proposes because he is sure that SImran would never marry him again (his friend Bhavani pointed this out to him)
- Neha doesnt accept the proposal as she is still under the impression that SImran and ABhi have feelings for each other

OTHER TRIVIAL STORYLINES
- Manas and SOnu visit Urmila in jail on her birthday. Manas gives her the gift that he bought in SIngapore. SOnu gives her a joke book. Urmila is happy but sad
- Manu leaves for Delhi after Simran goes to his house, at Abhi's insistence, and forgives him (I think this the last we've seen of him)
-Poonam arrives in Bombay
- Bhavani is getting married and has invited Abhi and Neha back to Nassik to attend
-Radha is writing a book on SImran and has been to visit her for an interview
-During the interview she asked SImran if she would like to get back with ABhi to which SImran refused
- Saurabh is furious that Abhimanyu went to Singapore. He only finds out when he sees a picture of SImran and ABhi in SIngapore together in SImran's trip album

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks smisha,a LOT!!!!!!!🤗
raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

thanks smisha

here we are at where everyone finds out manu is married

i hope they end simran and abhi together

zaun thumbnail
Hey, you must have a lot of free time. Thanks for the updates!
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

free time 😆...zaun...you must be kidding...I am just as curious as you are...

i peek into this web sites from work...and when ever i find something i post here because i know there are lot of people like me here in US and canada waiting to see what is happening. It gets impatient sometimes...I just try to give back to the forum some way because I too get good updates from here for other serials...

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I know what you mean smisha!!!!!!Keeping up with this along with everything else can get really hectic.But this forum is addictive.I cut out my other activities just to be here for half an hour!!!!

👍🏼 👏 Keep up the good work.

Zaun,smisha doesn't have free time.No one in US has.There is no help around.It's do everything yourself.& if you have a full time job,God help.Not to mention if you have kids,sometimes don't even have time to breathe properly!!!!!!!!!. I think smisha really manages her time well as well as tries to do something she really likes.

Kudos to smisha & all others like her.

Hurray to India forums!!!!!👏

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago