umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Members in the USA: As we know, the Sony TV had broadcasted the 51st Filmfare Awards. I realized that they did not do a good job of broadcasting. ALTHOUGH, they had showed the disclaimer about the ads, we still were not able to see the introduction of Emran Hashmi for his act, and also missed the "best female playback singer" receiving the award. We know who it was but it looks nice to see the person actually get it. We couldn't even see the tribute to Mrs. Shabana Azmi. She received the "life time achievement award". That is a great achievement and I think that we should be able to see the video about her. AND THEN THEY DON'T SHOW ALL OF ABHISHEK BACHCHAN'S ACT…. They don't even show the entire speech for Mr. Sanjay Leela Bansali. What happened to the "best choreographer award"? It is pitiful to show the awards when it's edited in such a way where the excitement is ruined. So I would like for us to sign a petition, which will say the following terms:

1. Sony Entertainment Television will broadcast the whole awards ceremony again, showing everyone receiving the awards, will show all of the nominations, and without breaks between acts.

2. They will show the awards ceremony in a better quality. (In the first 30-45 minutes of show parts of it just freezes and sometimes the screen goes black.)

If you would like any other terms added or changed, please post. If you agree with the petition, please put your name and the state where you are from (ex. Uma-Mississippi)

***Thanks for your participation***

Edited by umi82990 - 18 years ago