Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hydcaoo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys,

I got addicted to Hemu's songs soooomuch that Iam watching his old vedios again and again...cant wait for Hema to come back and sing again.

Cheers Hemu...you are greatest!
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge is a Reality Show,where the individuals come with a dream, sing their heart out for a great future

hydaco w/e, U wanna be added to the list?
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Since nothing seems to be happening for the past 24 hrs here, just wanted to start a conversation...

Is there any song you would love Hema to sing?

For me it would be Dheere Jalna from Paheli or Yeh Jo Des Hain mera from Swades..

What do u people think ?
AparnaVittal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

Since nothing seems to be happening for the past 24 hrs here, just wanted to start a conversation...

Is there any song you would love Hema to sing?

For me it would be Dheere Jalna from Paheli or Yeh Jo Des Hain mera from Swades..

What do u people think ?

I would love for him to sing "Madhuban Mein Radhika" from Kohinoor.... or even "Zindagi Khwab Hai"

bangboy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want him to sing Gori tera gaon bada pyaara, Albela sajan, Tu hi re(from Bombay)
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He sang albela saajan during auditions.. yaaa Tu Hi Re would sound fabulous in his voice !
bhale thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anybody have hemu's pics?
Pls post it here
bhale thumbnail

Originally posted by: hydcaoo

Hey guys,

I got addicted to Hemu's songs soooomuch that Iam watching his old vedios again and again...cant wait for Hema to come back and sing again.

Cheers Hemu...you are greatest!

Do you have episodes after jan3rd (jan6th,13th etc)

Can you pls upload them if you have

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all Hema Fans He is leading the following poll pease vote for him:
please visit following links and vote for your favourite singer and post your views ....

poll1:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=213308&K W=rishimahajan

poll2:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=213319&K W=rishimahajan
Edited by rishimahajan - 18 years ago
bhale thumbnail

Not many know that the two singing sensations from Hyderabad to make it to national television, Hemachandra, one of the finalists of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge and Karunya, who has received rave reviews on Indian Idol 2, are first cousins. Considering the boys' talent, it may not surprise some to know that Karunya's father N.C. Madhu and Hemachandra's mother, Shashikala Swami are brother and sister and both are trained in music.

Shashikala Swami, a recipient of the prestigious Nandi award, has been a part of the music industry here for a long time and has even done playback singing. Incidentally, Hemachandra's sister Hemabindu also reached the top 16 at Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. With so much musical influence in the family, it is little wonder that Karunya decided to pursue fame through music.

Mr Padmapani, the boys' uncle and Hemachandra's manager says, "This is a proud moment for our family. The Ajanta family, as we are known, has been associated with music for a long time. We even run the Ajanta Art Academy in Hyderabad. It feels great to know that two South Indian teenagers from Hyderabad are singing Hindi songs on a national level and are actually getting appreciated. The fact that both these talented voices come from one family is nothing short of a miracle." He adds that his nephew is "most deserving of the Indian Idol title."

Shashikala Swami, Hemachandra's mother, says she is proud of how well the two have done. "I feel that these boys are living my dream. I always wanted to sing at the national level but couldn't get to that stage. Karunya and Hemachandra have fulfilled my life-long dream. I am confident that Karunya will become the next Indian idol," she says.

So is there any rivalry between the two? Mr Padmapani strongly refutes this idea. It seems that Karunya was influenced by Hemachandra's success at the national level. Karunya discarded the stable career that an engineering degree affords in favour of trying his luck at singing. "There is no rivalry between these youngsters. They even sing together at various singing dos in the city. They are very mature in that sense," Mr Padmapani points out.

Edited by bhale - 18 years ago